EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game.Set.MATCH!

57157AC8-7DC4-4231-89C7-264D5AF7DEDC.jpeg
ACCC5C9E-5A4F-44F4-9317-23C74D5A5E1E.jpeg
F6D3B209-521C-4497-961E-4C469EF59EF9.jpeg
FE9125EA-21C5-420B-842A-9DC083471E2C.jpeg

Honestly (sorry!) - I thought she was one of the weaker of the main characters.

With you on this. I actually preferred Ezri. I used to have a thing for pixie girl next door types back in the '90s and '00s, and I also think she was a much more complex character. And no offense to Terry Farrell, but Nicole DeBoer is a significantly better actress.

I'm watching DS9 for the first-time really. After several attempts to "get into it", I've finally gotten captivated by it. The only downside, aside from the awful standard definition picture quality on Paramount +, is these jumpers poor Jake Sisko has to wear are some of the ugliest things I have ever seen on television. :ROFLMAO:

I found that skipping "Move along home," "Q-Less," and "The Forsaken" was enough to get through that first season pretty easily. None of the other first season episodes are anywhere near as good as "Duet," but I'm fine with the rest, and I think a lot of them do some great world and character building even if the stories aren't super compelling. By the end of that season, though, the show really hit the ground running.

Move Along Home is so bad. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 624929

Out of ALL the incarnations of Star Trek (not including Kurtzman Treks because they are mostly ALL awful), the 2 episodes where I feel most embarrassed for the actors are DS9's "Move Along Home" and the TOS episode "Plato's Stepchildren" (excepting THAT kiss :naughty)

And 'The Fight' still holds the candle as the worst non-racist/transphobic/dated episode in Trek history (in my view).

Just... Dull.

Nanjin talking about Miles' uniform. I really hope the sleeves are not tailored to be rolled up only. Miles only ever rolled up the sleeves on his grey-shouldered uniform in one episode. And it did not look particularly great. (Which is why they never did it again, I assume.)
I have to correct myself! I was rewatching Children of Time today and he rolls his sleeves up in that one too.

So Geordi was first in First Contact, then O'Brien did it in Children of Time and then Empok Nor. And arguably, they looked worse each time they tried it. Geordi's looks pretty good, but it looks like they never quite got Miles' right.

Attachments

• Rolled Sleeves.jpg
    Rolled Sleeves.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 0
I have to correct myself! I was rewatching Children of Time today and he rolls his sleeves up in that one too.

So Geordi was first in First Contact, then O'Brien did it in Children of Time and then Empok Nor. And arguably, they looked worse each time they tried it. Geordi's looks pretty good, but it looks like they never quite got Miles' right.
Yeah if Nanjin has to choose one, I'd rather it be the Geordi look.

Out of ALL the incarnations of Star Trek (not including Kurtzman Treks because they are mostly ALL awful), the 2 episodes where I feel most embarrassed for the actors are DS9's "Move Along Home" and the TOS episode "Plato's Stepchildren" (excepting THAT kiss :naughty)

“because they are mostly ALL…shows that I don’t personally enjoy…”
Fixed that for you. ;)

Back