EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, season 4 and season 5-6 hair differs in length and fluffiness (pedantic, I know, but there's a pretty significant difference there to count season 4 as its own thing).

Season 4:
1665096896270.png

Season 5-6:
1665096816145.png

Huh, don't think I ever noticed before that they changed up Sarek's hairstyle for the TOS movies. I always liked the wavier 60s hair most of the Vulcans and Romulans had on TOS, as it made them seem so much more unique and interesting. Never understood why they had to make every Vulcan and Romulan after that look like they were wearing a bad wig.

19f8d471086b765e3fb4276fbe59c2cb.jpg

Huh, don't think I ever noticed before that they changed up Sarek's hairstyle for the TOS movies. I always liked the wavier 60s hair most of the Vulcans and Romulans had on TOS, as it made them seem so much more unique and interesting. Never understood why they had to make every Vulcan and Romulan after that look like they were wearing a bad wig.
Raises eyebrow
1665117238811.png

There are quite a few exceptions:
Saavik 1, Saavik 2 , Sybok, Romulan Ambassador Nanclus from STVI, T'Pring 1, T'Pring 2, Vulcan Priestesses (not T'Lar) in Star Trek III, Vulcan Priestess in Star Trek V (Spock's birth), Commodore/General Oh, Narissa, Laris, Elnor, Valeris (debatable on the "bad wig" thing), Cathlin Dar (also debatable). I'm sure I'm missing a couple more.

Really hoping I'll be able to eventually pick up a spare Sisko head and Chakotay uniform so I can create that early series look for him.
No earlier than season four though, with that shiny noggin. ;)

Edit: Did a quick 'n dirty Sisko/Chakotay comp. The Chak body seems like it might be slightly too slim for the Sisko sculpt, but definitely doable!

Attachments

• SiskoChakotay.jpg
    SiskoChakotay.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back