EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So with Nanjin’s Facebook tease and a pre-order imminent it feels appropriate to start this.

C23D7678-B440-42AE-9F28-0DDBA91F81EB.jpeg
CB4CAEA8-FBC9-430C-980B-EF933B712D06.jpeg
D308AB90-B73D-401C-ABD1-E1FC75BFE0E1.jpeg

DS9 had some nice arcs and some amazing villains.

I would love to see Weyoun and Dukat in a display case.

I still think the early seasons uniform should be an option like that screen color option happening.

A Way of the Warrior Sisko would be very cool.

Definitely in. This will be my first PO directly through EXO-6 so looking forward to how quickly he will come in. I’ve been waiting on BBTS for EMH and Janeway and never again 😐

Nanjin said on facebook that DS9 didn't "have much of a crew". We must prove him wrong and shout out favorite characters. I want Major Kira a lot preferably in her red outfit. And I want Jadzia Dax to go with a Deep Space 9 Worf. They are my favorite couple of Trek.

I wonder if we might get any diorama pieces from DS9? I'm hoping for at least that central Ops table, as I think it would look awesome all lit up. Although it probably would take up quite a bit of space.

civildefense_460.jpg

doug-drexler-293879-10151062766861104-568139878-n_1.jpg

Nanjin said on facebook that DS9 didn't "have much of a crew". We must prove him wrong and shout out favorite characters. I want Major Kira a lot preferably in her red outfit. And I want Jadzia Dax to go with a Deep Space 9 Worf. They are my favorite couple of Trek.
Didn't have much of a crew? Did he even watch the show?

Odo = Security
O'Brien = Engineer
Dax = Science
Bashir = Medical
Kira = First Officer
Worf = Strategic Operations

How is this not a crew?

Wasn’t sure what he meant by that either to be honest. There’s enough of a crew to consider for figures.

Wasn’t sure what he meant by that either to be honest. There’s enough of a crew to consider for figures.
He knows, he posted this way back after all...

The core releases (more or less).
PkK9vqo.jpg

Also as well as his Raktajino mug, Sisko needs his baseball too.
Another completley unnecessary but fun, if including random Captain iconography like drinks/coffee cups.
would be iconic sports items.

Archer - Water Polo ball
ent-cogenitor19.jpg

3lze7n.gif

Sisko - Baseball
3lzccs.gif

Rios - Footbol
5kiquz.gif

Picard - fencing épée
sttng_s01e24_picard_glove.jpg%20alt=

Chakotay The Maquis Mauler Boxing...
6u2evr.gif