EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sisko (Standard) shipped from Sideshow!!!

tumblr_oovp9wpikE1vg9m1ro4_400.gif

Sisko finally arrived. *no pics from me for now*
Almost a great figure. The eyes are a little small, but the likeness is clearly Avery Brooks. My only real complaint, and it's an annoying one, are those damned caucasian arms. The headsculpt is brown, the torso is brown, the hands are brown, and the wrist pegs are brown, but the arms are beige. And it seems impossible to hide when putting his phaser rifle over his shoulder like in "Rocks and Shoals," which Nanjin had to know people would want to do - otherwise why include the phaser rifle with the Standard Edition at all? If the strap on the phaser rifle had less tension, maybe it could wrap around his wrist and hide it. I assume I'll figure it out eventually, but damn.

So I’ve been re-watching DS9 lately, and for most of the episodes it’s been the first time I’ve seen them since they originally aired, and my overwhelming take away is this: How did I never realize how HOT Kira is!???

I believe it boils down to two elements.

First, back in the day I was busy paying attention to the plot lines and the characters and was a bit put off by Kira being annoying a lot of the time (P.S. that’s totally not the reason).

Second, I was so paralyzed by the blinding luminescence of Dax’s pure unadulterated SPLENDOR and indescribable beauty that everything else was lost (yeah, that’s TOTALLY the reason).

But the good news is I can now appreciate the show with brand new…..eyes.

Plus, also, that is some great Star Trek!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion board.

She could be a tad obnoxious at times. Still love the character though.

They could all be a tad obnoxious at times, except for O'Brien and Ezri. Julian Bashir was easily the worst among the main characters as far as being obnoxious goes. He got a lot better over the years, but it still came out from time to time, and sometimes in very big ways. And I'm saying this as someone who likes Doctor Bashir.

They could all be a tad obnoxious at times, except for O'Brien and Ezri. Julian Bashir was easily the worst among the main characters as far as being obnoxious goes. He got a lot better over the years, but it still came out from time to time, and sometimes in very big ways. And I'm saying this as someone who likes Doctor Bashir.

You're not wrong :)

Still my fave ever Trek series though - up there with TOS, and (like TOS) I'll never get tired of watching them over and over and over.

Perfect casting, filming, scripts, characters . . . the list of greatness on DS9 is LONG!

You're not wrong :)

Still my fave ever Trek series though - up there with TOS, and (like TOS) I'll never get tired of watching them over and over and over.

Perfect casting, filming, scripts, characters . . . the list of greatness on DS9 is LONG!

I think it might have been one of the best shows ever on television. It's certainly my favorite.

And it’s ALL because of Jadzia 💕❤️💖💞💝❤️‍🔥💗💓

Back