EXO-6 Star Trek “Deep Space Nine” Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the Emissary has arrived!

Just a quick shot out of the box at the office...

image.jpg

I am thrilled. I was this close to cancelling this and I'm so glad I didn't. More thoughts and shots later buy DAYUM! I really am impressed. Well done, EXO!

I was just about to ask if anyone ordered theirs from Sideshow, cause I'm still waiting on mine. I'm starting to sweat

Big same here. I've been wondering why Sideshow seems to be the last place to get these in most times.

Sideshow has always been months and months behind direct orders from EXO. I don’t think anything nefarious is going on.

Sideshow has always been months and months behind direct orders from EXO. I don’t think anything nefarious is going on.
I don't think anyone said there is. Still, it seems a bit odd (at least to me) that Big Bad got their Sisko figures while Sideshow is still waiting.

Yeah, I've just been curious as to the WHY of it all. It's crazy to me that people had these Sisko figures in hand in, what?, October? And BBTS even has their stock, yet still nada from Sideshow. I knew Sideshow would be a longer wait, but I didn't expect THIS long.

Yeah, I've just been curious as to the WHY of it all. It's crazy to me that people had these Sisko figures in hand in, what?, October? And BBTS even has their stock, yet still nada from Sideshow. I knew Sideshow would be a longer wait, but I didn't expect THIS long.

I'm trying to stay calm about it, but i think I'd have a stroke if Sideshow somehow accidentally screwed me out of Sisko. What's weird is it shows the figure as fully paid on my orders page, but with expected shipping of October/ november 2022. I guess we'll see what happens, though.

Right! And I’m waiting on Alterego who gets their allotment from SideShow, so who knows when mine will show up. They said this month or next when I asked, but I’m sure that’s just them repeating SS promises.

So sorry I missed the IMMEDIATE PURCHASE at EXO for this guy 😞

Yeah I have no clue what is going on. Kirk Spock and Sisko are all dragging ass on my order list. Nothing shipped or even a hint that it will soon.

Right! And I’m waiting on Alterego who gets their allotment from SideShow, so who knows when mine will show up. They said this month or next when I asked, but I’m sure that’s just them repeating SS promises.

So sorry I missed the IMMEDIATE PURCHASE at EXO for this guy 😞
Available again direct from exo-6

Back