Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enterbay Bill just posted the following images on his Facebook page:

ef7fcabb.jpg

Wild Wild West~

93505af7.jpg

keep walking~

Update #1:

69464edejw1e015dny3koj.jpg

1/6 Scale REAL MASTERPIECE "Django unchained" to be officially announce and available in March 2013~ Here is some basic preview photo ~Django Starring by Jamie Foxx

69464edejw1e015e9z1wrj.jpg

1/6 Scale REAM MASTERPIECE "Django unchained" to be officially announce and available in March 2013~ Here is some basic preview photo ~Calvin Candie Starring by Leonardo Dicaprio

Update #2: King Schultz is coming.

970D43F3-1ACE-4EB3-A3BE-242013F71E55-2779-000001C7AE8700F6.jpg

Update #3:

djangoe.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay: Django Unchained?

Bad.... Ass! I can't wait to display them next to Landa and Aldo! The trailer looks sahweeet!

will buy a jamie fox figure and cristoph waltz

Oh man, what an amazing line for EB to do. I absolutely cannot wait for this movie.

Fingers crossed that they're in 1/4!

Why 1/4? I think they're only saving 1/4 for guys like Terminatir, Joker, Batman, etc.

My biggest hope for this line is that it inspires these companies to realize just how awesome cowboys can be on a visual level. I would absolutely love to see some of these companies give some love to classic characters like Blondie or Rooster Cogburn in 1/6th or 1/4. Before any of you say that "A 1/4 Blondie is a pipe dream; Eastwood is notoriously stingy with his likeness," pipe dreams, and the pursuit thereof, are what make things happen. For a long time, a Jack Nicholson Joker was a pipe dream, but HT persevered, and it is now a reality. I see no reason why Blondie is any different.

Great news! I love how Enterbay aren't just confined to making superheroes and aliens/predators.If these turn out to be 1/6, I'd definitely buy them.

I don't collect 1/6 anymore, only 1/4 :D

Are you gonna pick up EB's Batman and Joker?

Keep wishing and maybe your wishes will come true. Unlike other companies, EB actually listens to their customer's wants. :lecture

What's the payroll at Enterbay like?:wave:lol

But seriously, this is great news. We need more mass produced western figures

What's the payroll at Enterbay like?:wave:lol

But seriously, this is great news. We need more mass produced western figures

Getting paid in 1/4 figures is lovely! Their health plan is poor though.

:lol:lol:lol

Back