ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - Robocop 3 - Robocop (Full Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought it might be more appropriate to have it's own corrected thread since the old one doesn't look like it's going to be updated.

ENTERBAY proudly present the #RoboCop HD Masterpiece quarter scale figurine, based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie “RoboCop 3”. The Armor of RoboCop complement every shape of a muscular man’s body from all angles, embellish with aerodynamic, geometric lines and forms, precisely reflects how a man’s body works when it is in motion.
To accurately reproduce RoboCop's iconic vibrant metal Armor with full texture as shown in the movie, we applied premium grade industrial "Chameleon" metallic color, via advance spray-painting technique. Finish with a crystal metallic coating on the Armor, it will reflect mixture of vivid colors under different light sources. Other parts of the Armor including the neck, forearms, inner body, waist, and lower body are mainly in softer pure black plastic for better flexibility.

ENTERBAY endeavor to lead high-end collectible figurines to a new level, hence bring several innovations in creating this RoboCop. We pioneer to incorporate remote control function to bring this #RoboCop to life! You can now turn the helmet head sculpt* to left & right, open & close the leg gun holster* with a few simple clicks on the remote control, compactly designed as the OCP Logo in 3D! The remote control can also trigger voice over effects of RoboCop’s iconic quotes “You are under arrest.”, “You have the right to remain silent.”, & “Dead or alive you are coming with me.” Looping in sequential order. Not to mention, with more than 15 points of articulation, and accessories of AUTO-9, various hand styles including the needle weapon interface and the gun arm, this RoboCop can be set in full force posture as you may desire.

ENTERBAY HD Masterpiece #RoboCop also comes with the quarter scale Jet Pack, which let RoboCop takes flight in the movie. The Jet Pack in our set is accurately built with mechanic moveable parts, pipes, and wires. It will be your option to assemble or detach the Jet Pack to our RoboCop to remake different scenarios in the movie.

RoboCop comes with 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. The first Helmet Head Sculpt can pair with 3 interchangeable facial expression.

Retail Price: USD500.- Stay tune for the official launch date!

The Set includes:
- 2 incredible authentic and highly detailed likeness head sculpture. One Helmet Head Sculpt with 3 interchangeable facial expression. Another head sculpt showing the human face is based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie "RoboCop 3". Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.
- A HD-14 ABS action body with more than 15 points of articulation, with 3 x size AAA batteries included for remote control functions (for Left/Right Head Turning, Open/Close Leg Gun Holster, and Voice Over effects)
- A 3D OCP Logo Remote Control with 2 x size AAA batteries included
- Auto-9 gun, which can be placed inside the leg gun holster, when opened by the remote control
- A changeable Battle Damaged Front Armor
- 8 changeable hands: including 1 pair of fist, 1 pair of relax hands (of which the fingers are moveable), 1 pair of gun holding hands, 1 right hand with a pointing index finger, and 1 right hand with needle weapon interface
- A changeable left gun arm
- A quarter scale Jet Pack with mechanic moveable parts, detailed pipes, and wires
- A custom made RoboCop figure stand with the OCP logo engraved

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

r1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

RoboCop also comes with a head sculpt showing the human face based on Robert John Burke as RoboCop in the movie RoboCop 3.

We applied advance multi-layer painting technique in this Robert John Burke head sculpt to showcase his nervous facial expression with visible blood veins resulting from prolong connection of his head to the electronics and wires, while also giving a dedicated skin texture feeling.

This head sculpt without the Helmet is perfect to remake the scene of RoboCop under repair.

Please be cautious this Robert John Burke head sculpt without the Helmet cannot turn to left or right when installed to the RoboCop Figurine or it will definitely damage the electronic component of the figurine.

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Good job Hologram. Brings all the pics and everything EB has to say about it into one place.

I'm probably gonna get this. Expensive but it could end up being the only one. I may cut down my Hot Toys plan by one figure to compensate somewhat.

A great-looking figure but the price is really pushing it for me :/ He'd look great next to Arnie though, that's for sure.

A great-looking figure but the price is really pushing it for me :/ He'd look great next to Arnie though, that's for sure.

I was planning on posing him with the 1/4 Hot Toys Endo but 500 is too steep for me. Dammit! It would have looked great!

Back