Endor Rebels Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
endor.jpg

Not a joke after all.... :rolleyes:

pixletwin said:
endor.jpg

Not a joke after all.... :rolleyes:

I like!! its a draw between the dude with the hoodie and the ahite bearded man for which one i will get though.

Where did you find the SWI?

Regardless of how cool the characters are if Endor soldiers are your thing they did a really good job with the figures.

Do SS bodies allow for figures to aim their rifles?

I may sound like a hypocrite after making a big stink in the Plo Koon thread, but those aren't worth $60.

Sweet. Some may not like them, but I sure do! Now for my questions,

Will they all have their own names or just be Endor Rebel A, B, C?
Will they all be preordered on the same day?
Will there be an exclusive or inclusive?
Are the helemets going to be removable/different head?
Since we are getting 3, will they take up 3 slots or will these count as a single release?

Heh, I really cannot wait to get thse. Jedi was my first Star Wars movie as a kid and being that I grew up around woods and stuff, well Endor was the natural place for me to like.

I would really like to see some kind of purchase discount if you pick up more then one. I don't like the idea of them all shipping in different months but i bet you could have sideshow hold them to ship them togather.

I have to say--I really don't want these figures--not in the least, and especially not 3 of them

This is a hasbro type move. I just really hate these, I wish they could have done something better with the two other figures---you know, like characters we actually care about. But hey--luckily no one can complain about the sculpt not being accurate.

Khev said:
Watch them have the coolest exclusives out of all the figures (like speeder bikes or ewoks or something.) :lol

Any guesses?

Im thinking they will be inclusive huh?

TheObsoleteMan said:
I may sound like a hypocrite after making a big stink in the Plo Koon thread, but those aren't worth $60.

Yeah... perhaps a lot more R&D went into these figures... or maybe it's because they have more and complex gear? Well, what ever the reason, it's not a price hike guys! :rolleyes:

those really are not that great looking. The cloths are Meh at best! I'll pass and I I need them I'll definately get them on the secondary market.. when they drop in price!

If SS is going to start to just crank out crap like this.. I'm going to be saving A Lot of money!!!

bronco1855 said:
I would really like to see some kind of purchase discount if you pick up more then one. I don't like the idea of them all shipping in different months but i bet you could have sideshow hold them to ship them togather.

Did you buy the entire Jabba scene? Jabba-throne-Bib-creature pack-Leia? Did you get a discount on that? I sure didn't.

Back