eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the most unexpected email yesterday. From EFX, "The factory is currently finalizing the helmets and it is anticipated that they will ship to us in the next two weeks... we anticipate shipping the helmets to our customers in early to mid April."

I checked, and it looks like I ordered this in 2014.

I just got the most unexpected email yesterday. From EFX, "The factory is currently finalizing the helmets and it is anticipated that they will ship to us in the next two weeks... we anticipate shipping the helmets to our customers in early to mid April."

I checked, and it looks like I ordered this in 2014.
It only took almost a decade for EFX. You could have a kid getting born, go to school and everything else in the meantime. Unless there will be more delays and that kid will grow up and get married and have his own kids...

Such a hilarious message from EFX below, courtesy of Yavuz Kantoglu on MR Facebook group. "ABS helmets begin to deteriorate within weeks" :rotfl. The screen used props are decades old and had been handled on screen without much care and still are in ok shape today. People are trooping in full ABS armors for years and years and no issues. Excuses after excuses from EFX. I want what this guy from EFX smokes, though I guess he is smoking the money they got from the collectors almost 10 years ago.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Weathering looks like the helmet has freckles. Some screen used helmets had heavy weathering, but to be honest I didn't see anything like this.

EFX Scout Legend helmet.jpg

16de9c66d0e68deca00833d5b27bf410.jpg

Pics courtesy of thinmintoncard

I'm getting ghostface vibes from the efx. Nice to see it delivered but the weathering...
It is not that of a bad helmet, but nowhere near the "Legend" status. The small speckles of paint all over the helmet is what makes weathering not accurate, not the large blotches of paint which are quite accurate.

I know this upsets the guys who got it and who will join hands explaining each other how good it is. In the end you get a mediocre helmet after nine (9!!) years, with a status it doesn't deserve, and from a company who really doesn't deserve our money after all this. I'd rather get the interest from the huge amount of money people sent to EFX back then...

They had 9 years to figure out how to make the absolute Scout Legend helmet, but they didn't care and in the end they came up with something that my old Lonewolf Scout was more accurate than. Not to mention the RS Prop Masters Scout helmet which truly deserves the title of Legend - also came with signature and a Scout blaster, not bolted on a stand.

These weren't delivered til now? Holy **** I thought they squared it away years ago.
Almost a decade. You could have a kid born, and even have him/her go to school in the meantime.
The price itself is a joke IMO…
The whole thing is a joke alas. What is sad is that people have short memory, and as soon as they get their helmet they will forget all the bad things about EFX, and the cycle will start once again.

Still can’t understand how a scammer company like this still manage to sell something…

Glad I went with the RS, looks way better and got it in a timely matter. It was a little delayed but not hugely so.

I've only ever bought 3 things from EFX, one was in stock from amazon and the other 2 was from them at a con and the items were physically present. Probably won't buy anything else :|

Back