eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched The Mandalorian Ep 7 and I'm certain the scout troopers guarding the entrance to the settlement are wearing efx limited edition scout lids. When they look down the tell tale gap is very noticeable.

What kind of a crazy world are we living in?! Where messed up Limited Editions become Legends that then morph into myths & then become screen used accurate.:panic:

Just watched The Mandalorian Ep 7 and I'm certain the scout troopers guarding the entrance to the settlement are wearing efx limited edition scout lids. When they look down the tell tale gap is very noticeable.

The gap is worse in Ep. 8!!
:yuck

They should have used RS Propmasters versions instead because they are WAY better than the inaccurate efx version.

IMG_6241.jpg

RS are unlicensed, so I'm not surprised they weren't used. I AM surprised that they are using eFX, but whatever.
If they did use RS, I would've freaked out, for fear of what Disney would now be demanding/controlling of them. Should Disney ever look RS's way, it will be a dark day indeed for us all.

You never know what Disney will do to the fan world of props. So far they seem ok wit this, but things can change. At least we had a chance to get some of the most accurate pieces from RS, CfO and a few others.

Back