ECC Jurassic Park T-rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, who made that 1/8? That's kinda the scale I wanted the ECC to be. Still hoping they release the same statue in a bigger scale.

But that Iron Studios diorama looks amazing too...
The 1:8 is an old kit from geene models I purchased from an artist based here in the UK, he had to do quite a bit of repainting and repair work to it as it was damaged in shipping when he originally received it, you wouldn't know it to look at her now though. She's a pretty big girl, best part of four feet long and stands over 25 inches tall, she's actually longer than the entire Iron Studios diorama lol.
I need to give her a proper display base one day.

The 1:8 is an old kit from geene models I purchased from an artist based here in the UK, he had to do quite a bit of repainting and repair work to it as it was damaged in shipping when he originally received it, you wouldn't know it to look at her now though. She's a pretty big girl, best part of four feet long and stands over 25 inches tall, she's actually longer than the entire Iron Studios diorama lol.
I need to give her a proper display base one day.
It came out great đź‘Ť. Just looked them up and they had some nice pieces. Too bad they aren't around anymore

I got mine and it is honestly the best T-rex statue around that scale. Those who are saying the details are not there I have to deeply disagree. Prime 1 overdid the textures on the body. The statue is movie accurate and you can see it on the actual
T-rex puppet which was used on the set.

Attachments

• IMG_8351.JPG
    IMG_8351.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8352.JPG
    IMG_8352.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8354.JPG
    IMG_8354.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8355.JPG
    IMG_8355.JPG
  • IMG_8356.JPG
    IMG_8356.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8357.JPG
    IMG_8357.JPG
  • IMG_8358.JPG
    IMG_8358.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8359.JPG
    IMG_8359.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can't remember the last time I've had a piece react so interestingly to light. The glass eyes, wet nose, and white-hot underbelly (courtesy of Joey Orosco) bring this to life in such a unique way.

Some photos taken during sunset, with the golden light bouncing off the wall back onto the statue:

IMG_1276_S.JPG

IMG_1279_S.JPG

IMG_1280_S.JPG

IMG_1287_S_1.JPG

Last edited:
Back