East Touch interview with Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Centrocal

Super Freak
Reaction score
a33ddd629813e50035fea64f528d938c6ebfe73d.jpg

https://www.easttouch.com.hk/main/lifestyle/view/554

?????????????????????????????????Star Wars????fans??Hot Toys????????????????Star Wars?figure?????????????1?6 action figure?????????????????????????????detail???????????fans??????????????????? .

When i use google translate , they kept saying 'generous' several times. Could it be a mistranslation of something else ?

Could someone (EigthSamurai) translate

But might not say frightens you initially to establish Hot Toys the goal? Initially I was want to put in order one 啲 belong to oneself 嘅 toy, before 喺 establishes Hot Toys, have plays the toy, thought that oneself 咁 have the interest to the toy, has the opportunity to think that open 舖, does buries the production, in addition I look at the amusing figure 嘅 prospect, oneself twenty several years old want to start an undertaking, 咁 was determined that establishes Hot Toys to make 1:6 action figure concurrently to do the manufacture. Clear, before 咁 you have not made Hot Toys, side you make the type profession? Before 喺 I have not established Hot Toys, I have made the indoor design, the television station screenwriter. The type 嘅 work should manufacture figure to you several to have the help. Is, I have the design bottom, therefore in the market condition sees Hot Toys 嘅, regardless of action figure, the packing, outside the box and so on, I 哋 want to use most to dress up, the most perfect expression for to play the family. Because supposition you peripheral packing and so on, when the substandard goods do, regardless of your figure has several dresses up not necessarily achieves, but the family 咁 is approved the populace. Moreover before is the screenwriter to study “the story”, 啲 teaches me the multi-direction ponder, the propaganda, selects the type appealing attention, will possess may most arrive well 嘅 嘢 enables plays the family. From initial military figure, to afterward contacted the movie business 攞 copyright, the middle 嘅 process may not be possible to share frightens? Goes to 攞 American, the Japanese movie 嘅 copyright by Hong Kong, is 1 very difficult 嘅 matter. My good Zhong Yi movie, is the science fiction movie especially, before 喺 Hot Toys, has not had 1 Hong Kong Corporation to be possible 攞 to the foreign film character copyright, begins I 哋 to want to buy American, the Japanese movie 嘅 copyright, 佢 哋 will think my 哋 Arabian Nights. 喺 佢 哋 in the eye, Hong Kong will be only makes the processing, the later period working procedure, the movie company is will not believe that Hong Kong will have the company to do feels better American or the Japanese Established brand Company, will produce the copyright product along with the fruit time movie company is only the souvenir, the magnet fruit class, therefore I 哋 must spend many lips and tongue with the middle Public relation firm to explain that baa will call collectible with action figure. 嗰 did the time 啲 foreign film company calculate that looks at small Hong Kong Corporation? 佢 哋 meets did not believe that I 哋 will have ability to process action a figure matter, therefore the opening department gingerly, 攞 咗 啲 Yi 攞嘅 the movie copyright, everybody will probe everybody mutually, 咁 I 哋 will want 喺 the finite space to enable 啲 the confidence person 哋, the enabling person saw that Hot the Toys 嘅 product with other person of dissimilar, 嘅 the product will have every year the progress. Develops first, but the family will have movie company 搵 me 哋 to manufacture action figure. Tests frightens your memory first, records did not remember that 1st makes 嘅 movie figure is side? 1st makes 嘅 movie figure is "Terminator" 嘅 rotten surface Arnold, because 嗰 time does not know the spot to contact Arnold, because the movie company does not have the Arnold 嘅 right of portrait, therefore I will be only may be 1 entire rotten surface 嘅 future soldier, even if will resemble 2 Chengdu not, therefore first will turn rotten surface 嘅 Terminator. Although is 咁, I 哋 make 嘅 the end product to be happy, is MMS 1st figure throughout. for 10 year side only figure most makes you to satisfy? Most satisfied should be DX series 嘅 Joker, Predator 咁 many is only my Zhong Yi 嘅, 1 comes "Predator" I has wanted to do, therefore the Predator 嘅 mesh shirt, 1 soft gum hair, weapon minute, moves the joint 嘅 procedure several to make an exception, because before other manufacturers make 嘅 Predator are 1 嘅 beer rubber, arrives at the Predator 嘅 fine degree belt 嚟, makes me to be quite happy. Moreover is DX 嘅 Joker, wraps the play with the role 咁 classics, manufactures promotes again, obtains 咁 the multi-appreciations, entire company good satisfied. One are the toy confuses, thin plays baa the toy to be many? "Star Wars" 嘅 action figure, from plays mostly thin to Zhong Yi is strongly fragrant 嘅 the toy, regardless of 3 吋, G. I Joe clock Italy, because may make 啲 the scene, or suspends 啲 the good 嘅 posture, 咁 plays on 1st 㗎 la! Moreover is the male young plays the toy to be able to play 嘅 reaches as high as the model. Plays to the later period buries 12 吋 military figure. Has 冇 baa the movie person system you most to want to do, but zhong has not achieved? The star war, I am one "Star Wars" 嘅 super fans, by Hot Toys existing mature 嘅 technology, if has the opportunity to achieve "Star Wars" figure, good has the confidence to achieve another level 嘅 1:6 action figure. Must not necessarily certainly join the new element, but is enables I to do, can be achieves the gadget to be able continually good detail, adds many 啲 interesting 嘅 fittings, fans saw that can think positively, is I good hoped that may achieve. The spot looks at the Hong Kong person to Hot Toys the figure 嘅 opinion? Is positive roughly, many support my 哋 嘅 fans, but has 啲 extremely nitpicks, 佢 哋 conversation solution 啲 quality control has the diversity, you question the human well 哋 easy, but will not know the human 哋 喺 behind to make 嘅 the free time, especially 喺 in the discussion area will step on 咗 you first, but will not enable a 啲 meaningful 嘅 opinion. The type handles jointly with foreign 嘅 fans to be completely opposite, the foreigner will study you to select the type to make obtains 1 only then innate nature 嘅 figure. My department certainly do not well 嘅 the appreciation, if your department wants in the egg to select the bone, a kind of atmosphere long-term looks is not the good health. The spot looks in the market the primary opponent? I comment other companies on the disqualification, but must certainly know that each company will have the merit, the shortcoming, regardless of the big company, the thin company, I must pay attention 佢 哋 the quotation, will study the merit modestly, the police picks out itself to avoid the shortcoming. Eliminates 咗 toy's likelihood, in the future will add 啲 the special element, for example 啲 expression again rich 啲? Actually good concerns the copyright person to enable my 哋 嘅 degree-of-freedom, before I 哋 have made the dissimilar expression, for example MJ 咁, the opening makes 咗 similarly to sing excitedly 嘅 the expression, but the parties concerned want to protect the MJ 嘅 type, does not want to have anything to injure MJ again, therefore is finally normal a smile expression, many artist is the similar situation, if the future situation permitted that certainly will have more different attempts. Has 冇 the plan to unite with other units manufactures figure? Except that 咗 had the cooperation to open 嘅 3A Toys, iron man brothers, with recently with Michael Lau outside, 嚟 tight many 啲 will cooperate with the foreign 嘅 artist, also will make action figure which had nothing to do with the movie character. Crossed 咗 for 10 years, will have regarding future Hot Toys 啲 baa develops the same business planning? Can maintain develops with steady steps, will not develop oneself not to know well too anxiously 嘅 嘢, because will most mainly be keep lives in an innate nature, Hot a Toys group enabling person 嘅 impression will be the same innate nature links up, moreover next year will have many makes everybody pleasantly surprised 嘅 character figure to make, along with will develop the inland market, will produce the same type to be able to add slowly falls, therefore hoped that everybody 嘅 support will bring the power for my 哋 class of desingers. PROFILE: Hot Toys Limited foundation member Chen Haobin (Howard Chan) gentleman launched its action in 2000 the figure enterprise, formulated 1:6 military person occasionally to build up, and latter devoted to manufacture the high innate nature and the likelihood high 1:6 collection person occasionally, especially is skilled in the movie character and the show business celebrity giant star. Besides 1:6 collection person occasionally, but also has a series of different type product, for example 1:4half bust, 3 吋 and 6 吋 miniature collection people occasionally and so on.

He s a 37 year old former television script writer and interior designer,the figures he s most proud of are the DX Joker and Predator,he wanted to capture Micheal Jackson in a singing expression but the licensors would nt allow it,he wants to do Star Wars and is hopeful that one day he will,does nt appreciate nit-picking,says we re the worst for it(foreigners,that is,not this board) and it upsets that department because they put so much time into it,and thinks we ll be delighted with whats happening next year.Thats obviously a very,very loose translation by me and in no way to be taken literally word for word!!

He s a 37 year old former television script writer and interior designer,the figures he s most proud of are the DX Joker and Predator,he wanted to capture Micheal Jackson in a singing expression but the licensors would nt allow it,he wants to do Star Wars and is hopeful that one day he will,does nt appreciate nit-picking,says we re the worst for it(foreigners,that is,not this board) and it upsets that department because they put so much time into it,and thinks we ll be delighted with whats happening next year.Thats obviously a very,very loose translation by me and in no way to be taken literally word for word!!

I did a quick read through & thats more or less it.
Nothing much interesting or rumors on upcoming releases.

Howard has always been a Star Wars fan and in almost every interview he said he would want Hot Toys to produce it. (Fingers crossed it will happen)

Too bad for them they don't like nitpicking, without that we would have a generic black man in the place of wesley snipes, a He-man esque defined Bruce Lee, no Falcon for the Falconer and so on.

it may hurt their feelings but we get a better product in the end so I say nitpick away!

Too bad for them they don't like nitpicking, without that we would have a generic black man in the place of wesley snipes, a He-man esque defined Bruce Lee, no Falcon for the Falconer and so on.

it may hurt their feelings but we get a better product in the end so I say nitpick away!

:exactly:

Back