Eaglemoss sci-fi model ships

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like something is lurking around the corner. This just came to my mail.
Potentially good news for those doing the Enterprise D build and were left hanging in the wind. A lot of money to flush down the toilet.

I wonder if they’ll be taking over the Starships Collection line as well, there were a few I still wanted to get.

So the newsletter today from Master Replicas confirms they will continue with the individual models. Not sure about their business model, where they offer limited number of models (about 25) every two weeks. Hope they will continue with their own models and not only sell the stock of Eaglemoss and finish their projects. Would like to see more SG1, SGU, SGA ships, as well as Expanse, Picard (at least new Titan and new Stargazer).

Attachments

• MR.jpg
    MR.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 0
They said they could list 400 at once but it would be a mess trying to get on the site to order them.

I usually combined few models I really wanted to get free postage from Eaglemoss. If they offer only 25 models, I may want only one and that would not be enough for this. With 400 there would be better chance ppl will purchase than with 25. Just my opinion.

https://blog.trekcore.com/2023/03/m...rst-eaglemoss-star-trek-starships-stock-sale/
According to TrekCore, they’re doing limited releases at a time:

TrekCore can today reveal the first releases that will be part of the initial round of Master Replicas’ sales, beginning this Sunday:

From the Official Starships Collection subscription lineup:

• U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (ConstitutionClass Refit)
    • U.S.S Enterprise (Star Trek: Phase 2 Matt Jefferies Concept)
    • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C (AmbassadorClass)
    • U.S.S. Defiant NX-74205 (Defiant Class)
    • I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (Mirror Universe)
    • U.S.S. Bozeman NCC-1941 (Soyuz Class)
    • USS Appalachia (Steamrunner Class)
    • U.S.S. Voyager (Rick Sternbach Concept)
    • U.S.S. Valiant (Jim Martin U.S.S. Defiantconcept)
    • Valdore (Romulan Warbird)
    • The Baxial (Neelix’s Ship)
    • Steth’s Coaxial Drive Ship
From the XL Starships line:

• XL: Enterprise NX-01
    • XL: Deep Space 9
    • XL: U.S.S. Prometheus NX-59650
    • XL: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E
From Star Trek: Lower Decks:

• U.S.S. Titan NCC-80102 (Luna Class)
    • XL: U.S.S. Cerritos NCC-75567 (CaliforniaClass)
From Star Trek: Discovery:

• U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 (2257)
    • U.S.S. Liu Cixin (Mars Class)
    • U.S.S. Nog NCC-325070 (Eisenberg Class)
    • U.S.S. Kerala NCC-1255 (Shepard Class)
From Star Trek: Picard:

• U.S.S. Toussaint NCC-87111
From Star Trek Online:

• U.S.S. Concorde NCC-94500 (Command Battlecruiser)
    • U.S.S. Edison NCC-95160 (Temporal Warship)
These first releases will be available from Sunday, March 19 through Sunday, April 2, when they’ll be replaced by the second round of model ships — that means, if you want one of the ships included in the current wave of sales, you’ll need to move quickly… because once they sell out or leave the Master Replicas site, they may never be available for direct sale again.

Did anyone get a password? I haven’t seen anything yet, I thought they were launching today.

1679236667938.png

I managed to snag three items, I had five in my cart but they sold out during the checkout process.

I managed to snag three items, I had five in my cart but they sold out during the checkout process.
Yeah, I was very disappointed. Orville sold out in 1 minute, Cerritos in 2. How many were available? 10 pieces of each? Seems to me they just offered what they found in Eaglemoss storehouse, no effort to stock/produce more in 3 months since they announced start of the eshop. Already 10 out of 26 items are out of stock. I thought Master Replicas was some big company, not some garage company of 2 to 3 people (as seems by amateur approach).

I was expecting at least some service (such as sending from EU and US based storehouse in addition to GB one) or help with customs (not only telling "we send the items, rest is up to you" - zavvi at least provides customs services, while not sending from EU storehouse).

I am glad that someone took over the Eaglemoss models, but not sure if they will be able to manage production of new models (wish I did not know about their previous bankruptcy and HAL9000 fiasco.

Yeah, I was very disappointed. Orville sold out in 1 minute, Cerritos in 2. How many were available? 10 pieces of each? Seems to me they just offered what they found in Eaglemoss storehouse, no effort to stock/produce more in 3 months since they announced start of the eshop. Already 10 out of 26 items are out of stock. I thought Master Replicas was some big company, not some garage company of 2 to 3 people (as seems by amateur approach).

I was expecting at least some service (such as sending from EU and US based storehouse in addition to GB one) or help with customs (not only telling "we send the items, rest is up to you" - zavvi at least provides customs services, while not sending from EU storehouse).

I am glad that someone took over the Eaglemoss models, but not sure if they will be able to manage production of new models (wish I did not know about their previous bankruptcy and HAL9000 fiasco.
Did you end up buying anything? I didn’t think about the customs piece, hopefully it’s not a hassle.

Did you end up buying anything? I didn’t think about the customs piece, hopefully it’s not a hassle.
Nope, was thinking about Enterprise E, but I was not sure if the price includes GB VAT or not, they wrote they will deduct the GB VAT, but I got up to checkout and nothing deducted. Plus there will be customs and VAT when entering EU (or US) in addition to postage. So I did not order anything (I was lucky enough to get XL Cerritos before Eaglemoss bankrupted, so was not that tempted). What I really want is XL Serenity, XL Romulan Warbird and XL Rocinante - all of those were on order (and paid) when Eaglemoss went bankrupt.

Hope they get those ships up and running, but would like to order them at once, with one postage, which is nearly impossible by them offering only 25 models every 2 weeks (it would be miracle if all 3 were offered at once and not sold out within one minute).

Last edited:
The ENT-E was the one that I grabbed, alongside a small Defiant and XL SNW Enterprise.

I want Kirk’s 1701, ENT B and C in XL than I’m done, doubt that’ll happen though considering the mad dash.

https://blog.trekcore.com/2023/03/m...rst-eaglemoss-star-trek-starships-stock-sale/
“…remaining stock”

Sounds like a possibility of the newer designs being produced.

1679417663090.png

Back