1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Necroing this thread almost a year to the day. Most of the discussion has moved to the recent Present Toys release, but I had so much fun skimming through here and seeing everyone’s pics and customs! Does anyone here have a Kayak Zhang sculpt?
I got an unpainted one but letting it go

I got an unpainted one but letting it go
Ooh, I’m having mine being painted right now. I’ve seen everyone discussing them on the Present Toys thread and thought it was the best custom sculpt out there so far. Anything you particularly didn’t like about it once it was in hand, or was it just in general not worth the expense to you atm?

Ooh, I’m having mine being painted right now. I’ve seen everyone discussing them on the Present Toys thread and thought it was the best custom sculpt out there so far. Anything you particularly didn’t like about it once it was in hand, or was it just in general not worth the expense to you atm?
I need the funds right now and in general I don't have a strong enough connection to T2 as others. Its still a great sculpt though handsdown.

IMG_0940 Hot Toys DX10 T-800.JPG

IMG_0939 Hot Toys DX10 T-800.JPG

To change up my display a bit, I finally got a Harley Davidson Fatboy for my DX10. It's the telephone version. I've only taken it from the base so far and not made any further modifications (so even the pegs on the wheels are still there).
I'm planning to modify the bike in the future to make it more accurate. Before doing all the research work again myself, does anybody here have an overview of all the details that were particular to the T2 fatboy? With reference shots ideally (looking at you @a-dev :lol ) . Thanks!

IMG_0568_3_small.jpg

IMG_0570_2_small.jpg

Beautiful shots.

Here's a few reference pics of the bike

View attachment 692065View attachment 692066View attachment 692067View attachment 692068View attachment 692069

First thing you can do is cut off those handlebar lights and the sidelights at the back. Then you're talking about a repaint and decals, a new license plate and saddlebags.
Awesome, thanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for.

He will probably end up on the top of the Detolf so I'm not planning to go all out with this, but it's great to have an overview of what 100% would be.
Cutting off the lights, adding the cables, painting the handle bars & red trim and weathering the motor (and bike overall) are definitely top of the list though.

Man, although I got this guy and the leather still feels great, the sculpt is still WAY too young.^^
Yeah it's high time for a new version.

Part of the reason I got the motorcycle for him is that I display figures with diorama type pieces on top of the Detolfs. But the figures there will get dusty and are further away from me, so I don't want to put the best or my favorite figures up there.

Since I'll be replacing my Asmus Gandalf, who is currently up there, with the InArt, he'll get a prime spot within the Detolfs. So a spot up there is opening up. This "outdated" figure was perfect for that spot.

470397-IMG-0188-small.jpg

Yeah it's high time for a new version.

Part of the reason I got the motorcycle for him is that I display figures with diorama type pieces on top of the Detolfs. But the figures there will get dusty and are further away from me, so I don't want to put the best or my favorite figures up there.

Since I'll be replacing my Asmus Gandalf, who is currently up there, with the InArt, he'll get a prime spot within the Detolfs. So a spot up there is opening up. This "outdated" figure was perfect for that spot.

View attachment 692188

What I love are the vintage toys next to'em. Gives it a super evolutionary feel. Extremely well done!

Back