Dune Part Two (October 20th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love it if Villeneuve would assemble a crew as quickly as humanly possible and shoot Jodorowsky in front of some green screen as the Emperor.

I'm not implying that Jodorowsky has any interest whatsoever in this version of Dune, but I think it'd be an awesome touch.

He has to do it NOW though....dude's in his 90s.

I would love it if Villeneuve would assemble a crew as quickly as humanly possible and shoot Jodorowsky in front of some green screen as the Emperor.

I'm not implying that Jodorowsky has any interest whatsoever in this version of Dune, but I think it'd be an awesome touch.

He has to do it NOW though....dude's in his 90s.
^True! Considering Jodo's vision was to cast his past gens most eccentric, surreal-living (in life and art), ostentatious visionary; Salvador Dali as his Emperor.
It would actually be fitting for Villenuve to reciprocaly now cast Jodo as his Emperor. :wink1:

Last edited:
FCpNWqoVkAQI7Qs

I bet he liked sand even less after his injuries on Mustufar and with his new suit.

Anyway, good that Dune is getting its part II.

You just know Disney will put Vader on Tatooine in The Kenobi Show.
I'd rather watch a Darth Vader show from the Empire's POV. I've seen a few good stories about Vader and his relationship with certain "low" ranking members of the Empire. By relationship, I mean he doesn't instantly kill them. There was one about a woman that had a crush on Vader, another about this guy who was a brave high ranking trooper. Vader actually respected him and kind of liked him. He died in battle. The Empire's POV is way more interesting than the rebels and the Jedi with their bull****.

I'd rather watch a Darth Vader show from the Empire's POV. I've seen a few good stories about Vader and his relationship with certain "low" ranking members of the Empire. By relationship, I mean he doesn't instantly kill them. There was one about a woman that had a crush on Vader, another about this guy who was a brave high ranking trooper. Vader actually respected him and kind of liked him. He died in battle. The Empire's POV is way more interesting than the rebels and the Jedi with their bull****.
I'd rather watch some new characters that are actually interesting and accomplish some new, unique feats. I wish I could walk into the Story Group to listen to what ideas they come up with. Then tell them how stupid they are and do this:

panda-office.gif

giphy.gif

I'd rather watch some new characters that are actually interesting and accomplish some new, unique feats. I wish I could walk into the Story Group to listen to what ideas they come up with. Then tell them how stupid they are and do this:

panda-office.gif

giphy.gif

Most of those writers are millenials, zoomers, and genxers. That's a scary thought.

Most of those writers are millenials, zoomers, and genxers. That's a scary thought.
I'd go a little farther with that thought, but maybe I shouldn't. Pretty clear people with the unmentionable demographics are why SW is where it is. Star Trek, too. Marvel and DC are really going down that path too to where it just interferes with stories that made it great.

Back