Dune (2020) by Dennis Villeneuve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A part of me wants to make excuses for him. Is he cracking from stress, concern for his wife's condition etc. ... but thinking about it ... he's supposed to be a goddamned adult. And a role model. He did that in front of millions of people. Does he feel ... immune? Has wealth insulated him so much?

Yeah, leaves a bad aftertaste. He's also bigger than Rock which doesn't sit well.

Yeah. Never listen to the BS actors spew... they're actors... always judge them by their actions.

I think we all have witnessed the next great meme of the 20's.

And many sounds will be added to that moment...
Rock should have just looked Smith in the eye and said:

c11eab4b0b5b22b18bb25fc9720c95c747f9d974_hq.gif

A part of me wants to make excuses for him. Is he cracking from stress, concern for his wife's condition etc. ... but thinking about it ... he's supposed to be a goddamned adult. And a role model. He did that in front of millions of people. Does he feel ... immune? Has wealth insulated him so much?

Yeah, leaves a bad aftertaste. He's also bigger than Rock which doesn't sit well.
She cucked Will hard. He’s been made fun of for the past two years cause of that. He’s finally breaking

I normally don’t care about the Oscars, but excited for Melbourne born cinematographer Greig Fraser’s win. His outstanding work can be seen in Rogue One, Mandalorian and The Batman amongst others.

She cucked Will hard. He’s been made fun of for the past two years cause of that. He’s finally breaking
Wasn't aware of that. Anyone can be cheated on. What surprises me is that people stay with the person that cheated, but ... meh ... sometimes it's too easy to judge from the outside.

Wasn't aware of that. Anyone can be cheated on. What surprises me is that people stay with the person that cheated, but ... meh ... sometimes it's too easy to judge from the outside.
Just a false narrative. Smith "cheated" too. But I guess it's okay when a man does it, but if a woman does she's a whore and her husband is a cuck.

And half of Hollywood asking: "That's it? Take two with feeling this time...and action!"

Back