Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks, been a while, just wondering how everyones doing? Im a bit hyped since i just pulled LR Bardock from the tickets theyre giving out currently! He may not be the most amazing LR but I love his artwork.
Hey Deano,

I just got back today from a 24 day European vacation; we even spent a day in Scotland! You are blessed with a beautiful country with incredibly kind people!
I am saving the tickets for this weekend because, supposedly, the SSR summon rate goes up to 20%. Congrats on LR Bardock, he is yet another LR I am missing.
I currently have right at 4k stones saved for 4 Year anniversary and will easily buy another 1k plus we get around 800 for free. I have saved every stone since Phy. Transforming Vegeta. I plan on dumping enough stones to get enough Gatcha crystals to buy whatever I want; including LR Gohan/Goten and LR Goku/Frieza if I don't summon him chasing LR Baby & LR Goku/Trunks/Pan.

Hey thanks man! Whereabouts did you visit? Scotland is a great place when it's not raining (which is about 90% of the time lol)

Your a better man than me, I tried saving but keep getting a summon itch. Currently at 50 stones lol. Managed to pull kid Goku from said itch but hes an incredibly niche unit so kinda regretting going for him lol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hey thanks man! Whereabouts did you visit? Scotland is a great place when it's not raining (which is about 90% of the time lol
We flew in to London and stayed there four days then flew to Denmark for two days before getting on a cruise. The cruise took us through Norway, Iceland, Shetland Island, Scotland, and ended in Sweden. We flew out of Denmark yesterday morning and got home today at about 12:30 AM.
In Scotland, we visited Lerwick and Invergordon. I ate haggis at Dunrobin Castle!

Your a better man than me, I tried saving but keep getting a summon itch. Currently at 50 stones lol. Managed to pull kid Goku from said itch but hes an incredibly niche unit so kinda regretting going for him lol.
My main reason for hoarding stones is that I knew that Gatcha crystals were coming out and I didn't want to summon until they did. Also, every Dokkan Fest card I want other than agi. Cooler will be on either the SSJ4 Vegeta/Goku banner or the Trunks/Zamasu banners.

Last edited:
Hey, crew! Congrats, Deano! I've been taking a break from Dokkan as I realized I was spending a decent amount of money a month on it and wasn't having that much luck pulling haha

I see though that a number of LRs have come out since last I played. I love the new LR Broly art!

Just discovered this thread [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] been playing for almost 3 years without missing a daily login bonus. This is the only game app I’m still using. Currently at 951 days in a row, almost at 1000 days for LR goku

Who’s ready for 4 year anniversary on global?

Also JP celebration coming up as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I thought I had replied to you all, my bad! Even I havent been to those places Kibishii and I live in Scotland lol.

How did the summons go? I was blessed! In 600 stones i managed to pull both LR ssj4s, 2 dupes of LR vegito, a dupe of Turles, transforming Goku and 2 dupes of angel GF to rainbow him, so im very happy with my pulls considering usually every dual DF i get shafted xD, now to save for Trunks and Zamasu (might do a couple summons on the LR banner though, Goku Trunks and Pan are insane lol)

@pulg0soLuk3 i decided to check my days played on login this morning and turns out if ive calc'd it right I will reach 1000 days on christmas day lol, of all the days it picks that one.

Wow. I didn't know this thread existed either... I didn't get either LR from these banners, but I only did the discount summons for both and stopped after the free ones because I still want some stones to try to get LR Baby... I did get my 1st copy of LR Goku/Frieza with the 4th anniversary tickets though, that blew my mind.

I have terrible luck on most banners, especially LR banners... The only LR's I ever pulled from it's first banner is LR Gogeta. And the only Dokkan Fest banner that treated me well was Broly Movie Gogeta banner. Had him rainbowed after 6 multis, still blown away by that.

Logged in to do one multi and pulled LR 4egeta. Pretty sure it's the algorithm trying to rope me back in. Haha

Went 2K stones deep, still no LR ss4 vegeta, still hunting for one last go around . The tickets were kinder than the actual stone summons. Got 2 LR ss4 goku , LR vegito, LR gogeta. I packed one copy of every featured dokkan fest except for that AGF [emoji36] that card still eludes me to this day

Dang it, I somehow deleted my POST!

I went into the banners with just at 5k stones and planned on dropping 1k-1.5k on each banner. I wanted to get enough gatcha coins to buy LR Gobros when they become available. I have saved every stone since put. Vegeta and bought the 'cheap stone sales each month.

*LR Goku banner I pulled fire. 30x3+1 and 50x3+1 (240 stones): 1 LR Goku, 4 LR Vegito (rainbowed), and rainbowed every other card on the Goku banner. I wasnt going to chase LR Goku dupes.

*LR Vegeta banner: right at 1800 stones 3 LR Vegeta, 3 LR Gogeta, at least 2 of every other banner card EXCEPT Evo. Vegeta. I was disappointed because i wanted to rainbow Evo. Vegeta, but said I was done. We went to Wal-Mart and I bought $65 worth of Google Play and summoned 6+2 more times and didn't get ANY banner cards!

I now have exactly 3000 stones left and will drop 1500 on the LR Baby/GT Family banner and save the rest for LR Kale.

Update - finished grinding last 150 stones and finally pulled LR ss4 vegeta! Got really lucky this time because everything else from this last round was forgettable. Overall I’d say it was a successful 4 year celebration

Update - finished grinding last 150 stones and finally pulled LR ss4 vegeta! Got really lucky this time because everything else from this last round was forgettable. Overall I’d say it was a successful 4 year celebration
Congrats. I agree, this has been the most successful anniversary in my three years of playing.
I spent 1400 stones on the Legendary Banner and got the following: LR Baby x3, LR GT Kids x2, and LR Black (finally!). Saving all my stones going forward for the LR Kale/Caulifla banner.

Nice Kibishii! I did well on the LR ssj4s, ended up getting an extra copy of each, but man the LR banner wasnt so kind. Ended up with 700ish stones for them, and while I got 2 LRs from it, its ones I dont use often (Trunks and Mai and phy Trunks) so a dupe of each.

Either way, that's me sorted with year 4, now looking forward to the inevitable 300mil celebration, which is looking very likely to be next, what with both JP and global getting the golden weekend missions at the same time, which is similar to what happened with the dual Vegeta saiyan day celebration.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I normally don’t do well in Legendary banners, I stay clear of them. Last time I went all in at an LR banner was for gokufrieza and didn’t end up with anything other than useless ssr. Nowadays I put all my stones into dokkan festivals

I normally don’t do well in Legendary banners, I stay clear of them. Last time I went all in at an LR banner was for gokufrieza and didn’t end up with anything other than useless ssr. Nowadays I put all my stones into dokkan festivals
Yeah, I was 100% burned on the LR Trunks and LR SSJ3 Goku banners and generally I stay away from them as well. However, I am making an exception for the Baby/GT Kids & LR Kale/Caulifla banner because I want to get enough LR Gatcha Coins to buy LR Frieku instead of dumping stones chasing him. I figured that there were two LRs on the Baby/GT Kids Banner- semi-increasing my odds- and LR Kale/Caulifla is by far the best card in the game. God blessed me with amazing summons on LR Baby/GT Kids banner. My current plan is to have at least 1500 stones going into the LR Kale/Caulifla banner as well as 200 stones 'banked' in the hopeful chance we get a step-up banner like JP did.

I agree with Deano and am expecting a JP/Global banner in August (which I am going to do my best to skip) and the 300 million celebration with Trunks/Zamasu in September along with LR Kale/Caulifla.

Last edited:
The LR banners now suddenly have worth thansk to the coins, because eventually you will just be able to buy the LR that you want. Personally I will be going in on the LR Kale and Caulifla banner because i know ill just be able to buy them down the line if I dont pull them.

I dont think Trunks and Zamasu will be for 300mil, they will likely be saved for the thanksgiving/thank you celebration in october as we already got what should be in that slot (LR GoBros). The pattern JP has just now seems to indicate a dual DF with Gohan and Cell, as they have been releasing android saga related content the past couple months and are now entering the Cell saga in a few days with prime battle Cell and DF Piccolo, and its all been in order.

If this turns out to be true, a DF transforming Gohan may very well end up more hyped than Trunks and Zamasu combined.

You’re both right it’s not a bad trade off to summon on the banner.... problem is I barely have any stones left and normally don’t spend too much money in the game

Ok, so.......WOW. Those tickets for top grossing were hype for me lol, pulled a dupe of the agl EZA Broly and Teq LR broly in the same multi! So hyped lol.

Nice pulls!!! [emoji1360] I wish I had as much luck as you did, not one single ssr with those tickets, they haven’t been kind to me

Thanks man, thats pretty rough on the tickets, that happened to me on year 3s ticket banner, think I pulled all of 2 ssrs from that banner.

Back