Media Dragonball Dokkan Battle App.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like everyone has been doing well! I've been chasing the transforming Vegeta and managed to pull the new LR Gohan. His base art is beautiful!

I did another 3+1 on the cell banner because I still don?t have Transforming buu or Int goku black. I finally packed buu, but no goku black, I think I?m done though I?ll wait for the trunks zamazu dual dokkan fest to pull again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve been using Tapatalk for years and had no issue since the beginning.

On dokkan itself - I?ve been blessed over the past month or so since 5 year celebration, my rng had been bad up until that point.

I packed almost every new LR - Teq Vegito with dupes, Str Gogeta, LR Rose , LR Str Vegito with dupes, LR Buutenks, LR Angel Vegeta. Also finally packed K&C LR on the 5 year free multi, also packed LR bardock, LR Baby , LR Gofrieza, LR Bojack and LR gohan all for the first time over the past 2 months with tickets.

How To Make Bubble Blowing Flowing Films

I wanted to experiment with photographing backlit objects, without needing light boxes. This is a case of an app helping me do it, using a two pronged approach:

1) Make the required film camera,

2) Capture the photos

A camera I already had lying around

I have a small question about this WhatsApp Plus app. I downloaded this app from here a few days ago and I am also using this app but a couple of days ago I had read an article about this app on a site. And from this article I found out that this app is an unofficial app, so would it be okay to use this type of app or not?
My advice is that if this is an unofficial app, I don't think it should be used otherwise it depends on you.

I wanted to experiment with photographing backlit objects, without needing light boxes. This is a case of an app helping me do it, using a two pronged approach:

2) Capture the photos

My favourite is Goku.

2) Capture the photos

yes thanks.

Congratulations on the pulls! I love Merged Zamasu, so I'd be stoked, too.

So, I'm super new to this game, and thanks for helping me in the figure thread, Deano. The stars on the cards confuse me; I Googled some answers, but none of them was particularly detailed. Initially I thought I figured it out:
-- Completing awakening columns boosts stats and adds a small star to the card's bottom right corner (1 small star per column completed)
-- If you complete all four columns when the card's character level is maxed out, the card Z-Awakens, which gives a further stat boost and raises the card's rarity level
-- After a card is Z-Awakened, the number of small stars the card had (anywhere from zero to four stars) will consolidate into 1 large star, which takes the place of the small ones
-- If a card can be Dokkan Awakened, there will be a fifth column

But here's what I'm wondering about:
-- Does Dokkan Awakening affect the stars?
-- If you complete 4 columns (therefore getting 4 small stars) before the card's level is maxed out, will it automatically Z-Awaken when you do max it out?
-- If you Z-Awaken all at once, does the stat boost include all of the individual boosts you would have earned if you'd completed each column one at a time?
-- Is there an order of operations to awakening that maximizes the stat boosts, or does every character card ultimately max out at the same stats that are unique to that card? (for example, will two different people's INT Gogeta look the same after the cards' levels and awakenings are maxed out?)
-- I just had a Baby Vegeta as a guest and it had four small stars AND a large one in the bottom right corner. How is that possible?!
-- How do you get the large star to become shiny?

Thanks for any and all information and insight! I really appreciate it. Loving this game!
the game, and congrats on Merged Zamasu! The intricacies of awakening can be complex, but your grasp is solid. Dokkan Awakening does impact stars, and completing 4 columns doesn't auto-Z-Awaken. Z-Awakening separately accumulates individual boosts. Each card's stats max uniquely, but appearances can vary based on Dokkan Awakenings. A shiny large star usually signifies a fully Hidden Potential system.

Back