**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why they make her hair progressivelly lighter. It was fine in Infinity War. Give her an auburn red or at least ginger shade. What is this strawberry bordering on blonde thing? Wanda's had every colour from brown to black to red, and they're going with goddamn blonde. It irks me. I hope it's just a marketing lighting thing, because I'm not buying a blonde Wanda dolly. It's too divorced from the source for me.

I don't understand why they make her hair progressivelly lighter. It was fine in Infinity War. Give her an auburn red or at least ginger shade. What is this strawberry bordering on blonde thing? Wanda's had every colour from brown to black to red, and they're going with goddamn blonde. It irks me. I hope it's just a marketing lighting thing, because I'm not buying a blonde Wanda dolly. It's too divorced from the source for me.
Yeah, not digging that look.

Yeah, not digging that look.
Between the awkward sleeves and this, I don't know what they're thinking. The costume at the end of WV was great. I get that they have to sell new toys, but this is just getting uglier. It may look better in motion, but I'm not happy with what I'm seeing.

Supposedly leaked pic from filming:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If the other leaks are to be believed then

Spoiler Spoiler:

That looks better. I suppose they just keep playing with variations of this:

138-1388603_comic-transparent-scarlet-witch-hd-png-download.png

I like that they didn't get rid of the waistcape. But the whole thing looks weird. I think it's because the way the "shirt" is pressed around her neck and thus it looks like the undergarments to something that should be on top of it. The sleeves then come and make it look like a sort of skin-tight sweater.

The WandaVision outfit was much more thematically consistent:

U0UVvVihWs-SwsLOBmEMEaWv7n6OYekqDYvpGo5BY4c.jpg

The lack of cleavage, or at least non-flat parts of clothing, just make it seem too boring. I've skipped on every Wanda so far hoping that she'd eventually get a better costume, but she seems to get worse with every new film. And the old ones go for like 1K in the aftermarket.

Man I hope they just make her a mutant . It’s getting annoying thst they are dancing around it.

Man I hope they just make her a mutant . It’s getting annoying thst they are dancing around it.
I honestly hope they don't. I prefer her as a magic character. I don't care for Quicksilver, and Magneto is better off alone. Besides, he's got Polaris. Honestly, it's mostly because I hate mutie ***** getting their hands on every single thing in the books, and the moment you're classified as a mutant, then it's endless mutant drama and nothing else. Wanda works just fine as a witch, let her hang out with Strange and whatever. Mutants have more than enough members and stories to tell.

Blame Fox. Imagine the possibilities if Marvel Studios had the rights to all of their characters. It would be a much different MCU.
I know. That’s why I always thought the mcu was broken and it wasn’t complete

I know. That’s why I always thought the mcu was broken and it wasn’t complete
Feige works with what he's got. Thankfully he has pretty much everything at this point. He got Spiderman for 6 movies and I'll take that. If both sides are smart we'll continue to get more.

Back