**BEWARE SPOILERS** Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did. It's called Shang-Chi.
i2n12nw.gif

Shang Chi is wearing Jordans. Personally, I think that's kind of lame. Imagine Black Panther wearing the cat suit with some Jordans on.

Can anyone name what other super heroes wore Jordans? I can think of two.

Shang Chi is wearing Jordans. Personally, I think that's kind of lame. Imagine Black Panther wearing the cat suit with some Jordans on.

Can anyone name what other super heroes wore Jordans? I can think of two.
Not sure what to think of that. Is he supposed to be like the Americanized Asian that is fighting back the evil father/govt? That why China is made? I could see a little Batman Begins in here, but instead it is marketed as a Kim's Convenience with random action.

That's my only worry about this movie. Sacrifice the integrity of the movie to introduce a teeny bopper for a Young Avengers team. Such is the Marvel way I guess. I thought Strange could traverse the multiverse with his sling ring, so not sure what good she will do.

I can't tell you how many lesbian Puerto Ricans wanted a superhero of their own. Thank god for Marvel.

Talk about snatchin' a penny from literally everyone possible.

I can't tell you how many lesbian Puerto Ricans wanted a superhero of their own. Thank god for Marvel.

Talk about snatchin' a penny from literally everyone possible.
Snatch might be the correct word here. The Avengers would assemble for an orgy this time to defeat the bad guy.

Next is Non-binary Eskimo Pat and it's racially diverse penguins is a welcome addition to the Avengers.

Well, at least now Strange has his emblem so I'll grab a figure (with my luck in DS 3 he'll get the gloves and I'll end up having to get that too). I could deal with Chavez if she was around Kate Bishop's age, but a little brat is just going to be annoying. Last I checked this was a Doctor Strange film so what is all this? *********, we want from isolated trilogies to low tier crossover ********. I hate this trend. Wanda's new costume looks like bollocks too. The sleeves do not fit at all, and they keep making her hair lighter to the point where she went past redhead and is now firmly in blonde territory. Wtf? As for Namor, considering that they're turning Atlantis into a Mayan/Aztec/MesoAmerican/Whatever Civilization for some reason, and they cast this middled aged guy:

tenoch-huerta_ny6r.1280.jpg

I just don't care anymore. I could've dealt with Hapa Namor but the role should've gone to someone like Ian Somerhalder or something. How they saw "literal demigod with Hermes' wings and newphew of Poseidon with the body of a Greek Statue" and thought "lmao get me a random middled aged pudgy man from Mexico" is beyond me... This is what I wanted:

a99fdcc3d99563d2abd33dd5ab508ac0.jpg

I've always loved the Kings in the comics so Black Panther & Namor were amongst my most anticipated characters for the MCU. But nope, I can't have nice things. T'Challa got nerfed to give Shuri something to do, and now he's completely out of the MCU. Which means no actual Illuminati with him & Stark dead. Namor and Atlantis are now Native Americans, and I guess Plato (played by Morgan Freeman) just hopped on a passing by multiracial Viking Asgardian ship to go visit them. Kang's played by a goofy clown doing his best drunk Denzel impression. Strange is saying things like "Scooby-Doo this crap" and acts like a quipster. At this point I'm half expecting Reed to be a transwoman of colour actually in a relationship with Johnny who makes comments about licking her neovagina, and Doom to be a 5'6" AfroLatinAsian-American who took over a Balkan country populated by illiterate wagon-carriers and elevated them to 2nd world status to spite their racism. Dracula will be played by Weasly Snipes and 15th century Wallachia will look like modern day LA.

I never expected masterpieces, but I wanted some good dollies and now I can't even have that. With the way prices are going I'm spending 300 euros on the average figure after taxes and everything. I'm not spending that on some no-name guy playing a version of a character that is a 180 from what I grew up reading.

Back