Dorohedoro 1/6 Figures by ThreeZero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but I dont understand why they decided to make the mask only on top of her head?! Probably will buy two of her so I can modify one of the heads to wear the mask over her face. I miss the days of 3Z store exclusives, maybe they would of given us a third head sculpt. My gripe with Caiman was they didn't give us a open mouth head sculpt but all the extra accessories were cool.

This is another reason I can’t seem them doing a caiman rerelease. The manga caiman had so many accessories and the box was insane quality, its like a hard glossy cardboard

Nowadays they seem to cut things down to keep prices low but it would be nice for the people who want to pay a bit more to be able to do so for more accessories etc

More images from Threezero's official website 🤩

Attachments

• figuresize-1.jpg
    figuresize-1.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-icon600X600.jpg
    nikaido-icon600X600.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_01.jpg
    nikaido-PO_01.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_02.jpg
    nikaido-PO_02.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_03.jpg
    nikaido-PO_03.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_04.jpg
    nikaido-PO_04.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_05.jpg
    nikaido-PO_05.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_06.jpg
    nikaido-PO_06.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_07.jpg
    nikaido-PO_07.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_08.jpg
    nikaido-PO_08.jpg
    599.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_09.jpg
    nikaido-PO_09.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_10.jpg
    nikaido-PO_10.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_11.jpg
    nikaido-PO_11.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_12.jpg
    nikaido-PO_12.jpg
    653.9 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_13.jpg
    nikaido-PO_13.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 0
  • nikaido-PO_All.jpg
    nikaido-PO_All.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 0
It looks like they are re-leasing Anime Caiman 2023 spring
BBTS is accepting pre-orders now.

Maybe Comic version also has some chance after all.

It looks like they are re-leasing Anime Caiman 2023 spring
BBTS is accepting pre-orders now.

Maybe Comic version also has some chance after all.

It says Q1 2023 which seems like it would be too short for a rerelease, maybe they got some more stock somehow on order, if it was an official rerelease Threezero definitely would of posted it

Manga caiman I don’t think ever be rereleased unfortunately

Still pretty disappointed about this Nikaido figure if the mask is solely affixed to the top of her head as apposed to being worn over her face... hopefully I am wrong, but there is no indication from the promo pics to prove otherwise.

Still pretty disappointed about this Nikaido figure if the mask is solely affixed to the top of her head as apposed to being worn over her face... hopefully I am wrong, but there is no indication from the promo pics to prove otherwise.

Yeah its definitely affixed to the top of the headsculpt

Does anyone think they will be doing a Anime version of Nikaido and Ebiusu ? I know they said Noi is coming, but im also wondering if they will continue their anime versions going forward as well 🤔

Had one more question about Shin, Does anyone know if the anime version has the stitches on the whole arms like the Deluxe? I heard they are molded but are not painted due to not having a undershirt, but i was thinking id just get a T shirt and paint the stitches - thanks

Had one more question about Shin, Does anyone know if the anime version has the stitches on the whole arms like the Deluxe? I heard they are molded but are not painted due to not having a undershirt, but i was thinking id just get a T shirt and paint the stitches - thanks
I think they do not. I remember a YouTuber during a review removed the suit, will try to see if I can find it. As far as I understand 3z does not want us to take off the suit. 🥲

Back