Do you guys listen to any Podcasts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None with any set following/frequency.

IMHO (and I know that don't mean jack), podcasts can be attention/ego driven while there are some that are entertaining and informative.

One podcast I listen to every now and then depending on the guest/topic is The Rialto Report, an oral history, audio, photo, and documentary archives from the golden age of adult film in New York, and beyond.

I will admit I’m utterly addicted to the Empire magazine podcasts : The Empire Film Podcast, Empire Spoiler Specials (paid one) and Pilot TV. Those guys on there are just having so much fun and are incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining.

A couple of additions to the podcast library …

Films To Be Buried With w Brett Goldstein where Brett aka Roy from Ted Lasso has a guest each week who has hypothetically died and what movies would they be buried with. A lot of fun. Listened to eps with Bill Hader, Mark Frost and Patton Oswalt.

Pilot TV Podcast, yet another Empire podcast but great, the three hosts have great chemistry and they cover most tv shows on at the moment. Geared towards Brit tv but covers all the major stuff, eg Halo, Better Call Saul etc and is a good guide as to what to give a go and what to pass. Lots of great guests too.

Yeah, a lot. I really like The Last Podcast on the Left, they're my go to for true crime, cult, and supernatural deep dives. Normal Gossip is good if you like hearing weird stories about internet strangers you'll never meet. Very easy listening. Cerebro is good for X-Men lore and character analysis.

Back