Display from Craigslist at least 7 years old

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4ef864cc6717de821eb9928287d4d113.jpg

Trying to slim down to only Must Have characters. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea to have only the must characters is great. I like my collecting hobby, but in one moment I realized I am spending all my money on these figures hehe. Actually, until they don't cost you so much money and you have some free space at home, I see no problem in collecting all the beloved characters. Have you found yours on Craigslist? I used the platform only for selling items, but never searched for figures there. I find forums a better Craigslist alternative, as here are only interested people, some of them also interested in selling rare items, so it's easier for me to find my beloved heroes.

I did the same thing with my collection theWolvesBlood. I love seeing other people's collections and I wish I had the space and money to have the same things, and then I think I'm glad I have a smaller collection of my most favorite figures. I only have three Detolfs and I really like the look of one figure per shelf.

Back