Display case for 1/6 Speeder or Bike/Bat-pod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surge11

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I’m looking for a way to display and keep out of the dust my 1/6 speeder bike and bat-pod. I live in an apartment and will eventually move, so I’m not looking for something expensive like moducase, more like the Detolf equivalent.

I’m looking for a way to display and keep out of the dust my 1/6 speeder bike and bat-pod. I live in an apartment and will eventually move, so I’m not looking for something expensive like moducase, more like the Detolf equivalent.

The Detolf equivalent would be the Besta frame with a Sindvik glass door. The doors only come in the 23x25 dimension, so your Besta would be taller than it needs to be, but you might be able to put a glass shelf in it to divide the height into two displays. If the Biker Scout and Batman are leaning forward enough, it might make an effective display.

How about detolf on its side? I’ve seen people do it with making them into hamster cages etc?

Back