Disney It's A Small World Clock vinyl figures - The Happiest Cruise by Wonderground Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mondragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://wdwnt.com/2018/09/its-a-sma...nes-releasing-september-29th-at-disney-parks/a small world after all with a 3'' Disney Vinyl Collectible Figure from The Happiest Cruise, designed by Jerrod Maruyama for Wonderground Gallery.
Limited Release
Fully sculpted Disney Vinyl Collectible Figure on base
Each blind-box container contains 1 of 11 different designs in ''The Happiest Cruise'' Series Collection - or it could be a special Mystery Chaser figure!
Series includes 11 known designs as shown, including Disney it's a small world characters .
Designed by Jerrod Maruyama for Wonderground Gallery
7fk5lo.jpg

file_e004f086-880x440.jpeg

These sculpts were based on the Clock "parade" of figures (which I actually prefer) , over the rides interior figures design.

Though because they were blind box and site specific, I mostley ignored, and didn't pursue them.
7fp5f0.gif

7fp38t.gif

7fesuo.gif

7edjn6.gif
7ff8mk.gif

Gif Missing Brazil^ between the Argentine Gaucho and Dutch Tulip Girl.
LOL I guess she was on a break, on top of all that fruit she's even got a ^toucan

Does anyone know if besides the first 11, the rest of the line "parade" is in the works or ever completed?
I'm counting 24^ characters in all, L&R in order: plus the fanfare-soldiers(trumpeter & drummers) :

1.German (Concertina player)? - 2.Scottish (Bagpipe player)
3.Irish (cane & clover)✔️- 4.French (Cancan dancer)✔️
5.Argentine (Gaucho) - 6.Spain (Flamenco dancer)✔️
7.Brazil (Samba Dancer) - 8.Scandinavian? (Iceskating Girl)✔️
9.Dutch? (Tulip Girl) - 10.Mexico (Boy Maracas) ✔️
11.US (Cowboy Guitar)✔️
- 12.Swiss (Alpine climber)?
13.Italian (Gondolier) - 14.Canadian (Mountie)✔️
15.Eskimo (Fishing) - 16.Egyptian (Dancer)
17.Hawiian?(Surfing) - 18.Russian (Dancer)
19.Polynesia?(Dancing Girl)✔️-20.Africa(Uganda?Water Carrier)✔️
21.Australian (Ranger) - 22.Arabia? (Flying Carpet & Trumpet)
23.Japanese(Kimono Girl)✔️-24.S.E.Asia Indonesia/Thai/Bali?(Dancer
25.British Trumpeters ✔️- 26.Drummers?
* Disclaimer for anyone triggered*:
Apology if your wonderful lands cliche and stereotype is, or isn't represented, or the descriptions are ethnically/culturally/politically incorrect, or insensitive. I'm just guessing what they all are?:lol, and open to suggestions.
And remember though the mountains divide, and the oceans are wide, It's a small world after all.:wink1:

Last edited:
7gx7x4.gif

So it's been indicated to me by the Small World "EXPERTS" that the two Harlequins that appear in the block-number doors, should count as figures too, as they are included in the Mary Blair/Rolly Crump original maquette concept.
One with a musical cymbal another with a triangle.
7gf945.gif

7gzqku.gif

7gzn75.jpg

And apparently Disney Hong Kong Clock adds a figure for China, not sure what other differences there are throughout the other parks?
7gf5bk.gif
7gzow2.gif

Bringing the total to 28? unique figures that make up the clock.
Unless I'm missing any?
Any info on the line is appreciated.

Also if anyone has or knows of a shot of the interior (mechanics) of the clock, I'd really be curious to see that.

Last edited:
My family loves Mary Blair and Small World, just not into blind box collecting. I'm wondering if these are Parks exclusive.

7gzm41.jpg

“It’s a Small World”-Themed Blind Box Vinyl Figurines Releasing September 29th at Disney Parks

“The Happiest Cruise,” a series ... will be released ...at Disney’s Pin Traders and Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World, as well as at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort
My family loves Mary Blair and Small World, just not into blind box collecting. I'm wondering if these are Parks exclusive.
Yes Mary Blair definitely had a tremendous influence on the look of many of the Disney animated films (Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland etc.), and aspects of the parks and resorts, and particularly the Small World ride.
... not into blind box collecting. I'm wondering if these are Parks exclusive.
Yeah these were blind-box (which I won't buy sealed), and apparently exclusive to parks and related stores, hence skipped.
Though I do like them and would get a complete set. They do now show up in secondary market, and open, so you know which you are getting, hence I have since become more curious about them
Yet only if they continued or It's confirmed they will. be completing the line?
Don't want to pursue them to find out they only made, or will ever make half a set.

7yqr9s.gif

Funko operantly began a separate line based more on the interior of the ride dolls/figures. I'm not a fan of the Funko Pops look, and prefer the aesthetic of these exterior Clock figures.

-
Related; anyone curious, how the themed rooms break down besides the obvious continents, how Disney imagines the world; :wink1:
Fantastic blue-print and map of the ride.
3284760973_4e2956cb72_b.jpg
Its-a-Small-World2.jpg

Last edited:
FU2_kPQUcAA6guc
723f749db91a983f5e7136544fc24181.gif

Done:
Irish (boy with clover)
French (Cancan dancer)
Spain (Flamenco dancer)
Scandinavian? (Iceskating Girl)
Mexico (Boy Maracas)
US (Cowboy Guitar)