Die Iron Man, Die!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberVillain

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oh man Im tired of Hot Toys Iron Man lobbing the last couple of months!
Is it only Hot Toys or are the demand this high? I dont care one bit about Iron man, never have, but come on, there are other product lines to dig into.

I will soon unsubscribe from Hot Toys facebook page, because its only Iron Man

Then you'd probably hate the rumor that Downey Jr. is mulling a deal that would keep him in the armor for three more films.

Oh man Im tired of Hot Toys Iron Man lobbing the last couple of months!
Is it only Hot Toys or are the demand this high? I dont care one bit about Iron man, never have, but come on, there are other product lines to dig into.

I will soon unsubscribe from Hot Toys facebook page, because its only Iron Man

So you missed the Man of Steel announcement?

OP has a legit complaint. Hot Toys only cares about Iron Man. Everything else gets shoved aside. So over Iron Hype.

Has there been a new MOS announcement? - as in a new one since the initial ''We'll be making figure(s?) from Man of Steel'' that we got weeks or months ago.

mystiqueibtl.gif

oh man im tired of hot toys iron man lobbing the last couple of months!
Is it only hot toys or are the demand this high? I dont care one bit about iron man, never have, but come on, there are other product lines to dig into.

I will soon unsubscribe from hot toys facebook page, because its only iron man

hot toys has a business to run!!!!

And that was clearly impossible to do before Iron Man came out in 2008!

In fact Hot Toys didn't exist before then!

:lol

I can admit, the overload of Iron Man is a bit much, but I can only hope when Hot Toys realizes that the average collector won't be able to afford every release, that they will use their energy equally on getting other licenses rolling again.

With the time it took them to develop 2012's figures from teasers to release, seems stupid slow compared to this years Iton Man teasers. Its almost sickening to realize how many figures we could have this year alone had Marvel not hogged the spot light. Dare I say Batman Returns, T100, T1 Police Shoot Out, another Predator, and THE ****ING CANNIBAL JACK SPARROW????

Oh well, the best way to loom at it is like this: Money saved for future spending.

I can admit, the overload of Iron Man is a bit much, but I can only hope when Hot Toys realizes that the average collector won't be able to afford every release, that they will use their energy equally on getting other licenses rolling again.

With the time it took them to develop 2012's figures from teasers to release, seems stupid slow compared to this years Iton Man teasers. Its almost sickening to realize how many figures we could have this year alone had Marvel not hogged the spot light. Dare I say Batman Returns, T100, T1 Police Shoot Out, another Predator, and THE ****ING CANNIBAL JACK SPARROW????

Oh well, the best way to loom at it is like this: Money saved for future spending.

It truly is a blessing in disguise. I dont have the space or the $ these days anyway. Thank God they're not making cool s&@$ like a Dx Road Warrior or Han Solo.

I think the thing with Hot Toys/Iron Man is that (aside from the popularity) there is so much similar from the movie as far as with costumes for them to produce and still keep production cost low because they can use so many of the same parts, with just new paint. As opposed to really any other line where everything is made from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back