1/6 DID A80161/A80161S WWII US 101st Airborne Division Ryan 2.0 (Standard & Deluxe Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qu Rachel

Admin
4xpYDl8Bbdc.png

· 2 hrs ·

The updated headsculpt of A80161 and A80161S 1/6 WWII US 101st Airborne Division Ryan 2.0.
The pre-order deadline has come. Hurry up and check below for pre-order.
Do NOT miss the chance to get Ryan back after waiting for 8 years!

r1.jpg
r2.jpg
r3.jpg

DiD expanded on the update in a post on BBICN:

DID World War II US 101st Airborne Division First Class "Ryan" A80161 and A80161S Newly adjusted head carving comparison picture (the right side is the newly adjusted effect)

d1.jpeg
d2.jpeg

Both actually look good. The new one on the left does look a bit younger, as the furrows on the brow are softened.

I definitely like it more than the Facepool one.

I'm going to **** that decal up and I'm losing those flashlight covers. I love working on my figures, but that decal? Why? The spade is already on there. Why is that square not on there too?

Most likely that DiD missed painting the little square initially and the decal was added at the last minute. I think it was nice of them to add it, in order to bring more accuracy to the markings.

I was thoroughly impressed with Miller. But the whole platoon would be a major investment.

I'd love them to make Lawrence of Arabia.

No movement on this one yet huh?

Was expecting with the video that this may be coming soon. I picked up Miller and held off on the others in the hopes of picking this one up.

Miller and Ryan should encapsulate this film for me nicely on the shelf.

Now time to get going on Band of Brothers DiD!

No movement on this one yet huh?

Was expecting with the video that this may be coming soon. I picked up Miller and held off on the others in the hopes of picking this one up.

Miller and Ryan should encapsulate this film for me nicely on the shelf.

Now time to get going on Band of Brothers DiD!
It should be out this month they just released the figure that was announced before this one and DiD is super quick at getting figures out the door.

Some pictures from BBICN, guy reviewing it had a lot of praise of the uniform and helmet detailing and tailoring being better than 1.0 including saying that the uniform is baggier, he did note that the head-sculpt painting is not that good and from the last picture it does look pretty poor compared to what we're used to from DiD.
121925tqdehixdtpzrhgfw.jpeg
121928sqdug4x4eifqzvtf.jpeg
121917xf7fxezlbm7evfiz.jpeg
202442w1fj6ffidxfgxlpu.jpeg

Back