Diamond Select Toys - Star Trek Ships

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did not see a thread for these so I thought that I would make one.

Lets see your Starships. Here are mine:

StarTrekDisplay.JPG

Enterprise_1701.JPG

BirdOfPrey.JPG

Excelsior_1.JPG

Khan_Enterprise.JPG

I have one of each Enterprise, but have not yet set them up. I will after I move. I just wish they all had the feature to stay lit up like a couple of them do.

Yours look good on the shelves like that!

Still hoping they do a Voyager and Defiant at some point.

I have one of each Enterprise, but have not yet set them up. I will after I move. I just wish they all had the feature to stay lit up like a couple of them do.

Thanks! All of mine have a lights on mode except for the 1701 Refit for some reason. I have not heard anything about a Voyager or Defiant but they are making the Reliant from Wrath of Khan which I am excited about.

I hadn't heard about the Reliant, super excited about that!

Great looking set-up! I only have the Refit and Enterprise B. Might get a Bird of Prey one day.

I hadn't heard about the Reliant, super excited about that!

Great looking set-up! I only have the Refit and Enterprise B. Might get a Bird of Prey one day.

Thanks! I am looking forward to the Reliant as well. Early 2017 is the last that I saw for its release.

I got the 25th anniversary BD TWOK Enterprise years ago. Eventually decided to follow it up with a few others.

Added Enterprise A, B, D, E and Excelsior....although not in that order. I will definitely get the Reliant.

Do you mean a re-release? Voyager and Defiant were already released a looooong time ago. I had all of the ships but sold a bunch. Voyager was one of the most expensive ships to find aftermarket. Defiant went for quite a bit too. I only kept the different versions of the Enterprise.

Do you mean a re-release? Voyager and Defiant were already released a looooong time ago. I had all of the ships but sold a bunch. Voyager was one of the most expensive ships to find aftermarket. Defiant went for quite a bit too. I only kept the different versions of the Enterprise.

Playmates made a Voyager and Defiant but I don't think that Diamond Select / Art Asylum ever made those ships.

Playmates made a Voyager and Defiant but I don't think that Diamond Select / Art Asylum ever made those ships.

Oh ok, i see what you're saying. Yes, that is correct. So you are wanting a re-release. Since those were made before Art Asylum got involved with Playmates, i doubt those will ever get another release. It's a shame too. They were done very nicely. I always have thought that the sound effects on Voyager sounded louder and clearer than any of the other ships.

Ive got the Bird Of Prey. Would love to get the Enterprise B and E. If a Defiant comes out, I'll soak my undies. My favourite ship in all of Star Trek

I'd be all over a Reliant if they ever made one. Love that ship. Defiant would be nice too.

The Bird of Prey, isn't it somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:350? I just built the Polar Lights 1:350 Enterprise refit, and the Bird of Prey would be sweet next to it.

Saw bbts had a couple of these on sale. Debating the Enterprise B maybe the A as well.

Back