DFW GI Joe & Action Figure Show III To Invade North Texas Oct. 4th & 5th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eklyps

Freakalicious
Reaction score
a554a5e5f2af903d03d664144ec39cdc

That's right, and due to the overwhelming response to last year's show, we decided to add another day!

October 4th: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
October 5th: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm

Same location as last year - Grapevine Convention Center.

As with last year, our plan is to have a BIG variety of dealers - selling not only G.I. Joe, but other action figures we've grown up with and now collect - both vintage and new!

They've also made arrangements with the nearby Comfort Inn and locked in a rate of $79.00 a night. Be sure to visit the show's Facebook page for more info.

If you're a dealer and want to get info on the show, contact Keith at [email protected] and he'll walk you through it.

I think that's it (for now)...

For more information, visit our website...

https://www.dfwjoeshow.com/

...and our Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-GI-Joe-And-Action-Figure-Show/254738537970730

See ya then!!!

Re: The DFW GI Joe & Action Figure Show III is just around the corner (Oct. 4th & 5th

DEALER UPDATE!

Cotswold Collectibles

Cotswold Collectibles will be bringing a huge selection of 12” Elite Brigade uniform sets and accessories, boxed Very Hot sets, and vintage G.I. Joes for sale.

Jeff Lee (Private Collector)

Jeff will be bringing large and small statues from Game of Thrones, Superman the movie, Tomb Raider, and more. He will also have a large selection of Pop vinyl figures from Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, Marvel Legends figures (both old and new), DC Universe figures as well as Batman the Dark Knight figures, and several small Japanese iterations of Marvel and DC character statues.

David Howard (Private collector)

David will be bringing vintage and new G.II Joe toys/artwork as well as other old toys and action figures!

Jason Bazan (Private Collector)

Jason will be bringing 2000 and up and 25th anniversary 3 ¾” inch G.I. Joes and vehicles, Marvel select figures, Secret Wars and Super Powers ction figures, various DC and Marvel toys, 90s to current Star Wars 3 ¾” figures, superhero Hot W heels, non-poseable Transformers, newer Battlestar Galactica items, superhero t-shirts as well as comics.

For more up to the minute news on our show, follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-GI-Joe-And-Action-Figure-Show/254738537970730 - or our website - https://www.dfwjoeshow.com/

Re: The DFW GI Joe & Action Figure Show III is just around the corner (Oct. 4th & 5th

UPDATE 07/17/2014

New Dealers Added

Walt Bechtol (Private Collector)

Walt will have a large assortment of 3 3/4" G.I. Joe action figures and assorted accessories, a variety of new and used Hot Wheels and other 3 3/4" action figures (both new and used) for sale at the show.

Cory Lord (former owner of Toy Chest and Collectibles)

Cory will have a large selection of 12" G.I. Joes, 12” Dragon figures, 1/6th scale vehicles, custom figures, New Line Miniatures, and many other rare and hard to find items for sale.

Special Guests Added

The Fightin' 788th

The Fightin' 788th are a North Texas Division of The Finest - A GI:Joe Costume Club is recognized as the premier G.I. Joe/Cobra costuming group in the world. Their membership is spread throughout the continental United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and all corners of the globe. They portray the uniforms of the basic GI:Joe and Cobra infantry troopers, the more specialized operatives of the Cobra Viper corps, and the many personas that make up the named officers of GI:Joe and Cobra.

Clan Murraan

Clan Murraan is the North Texas Chapter of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club, a Star Wars costuming club. Tey are available for fundraising, charity, and general entertainment at events local to the DFW area.

17th Luftwaffe Division Reenactment Group

The 17th are a North Texas based reenacting group portraying the 17 Luftwaffe Field Division as it would have appeared during World War II. Their primary impression will be that of the Luftwaffe equipped pre-Normandy jaeger.

Star Garrison

Star Garrison represents the Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas regions of the 501st Legion. The 501st Legion (aka Vader's Fist) is a worldwide Star Wars fan club celebrating the Star Wars universe using costumes and props, in particular those of the Stormtrooper characters, Imperial forces, and other various "bad guy" characters. The Legion is a volunteer club formed for the express purpose of bringing together costume enthusiasts and giving them a collective identity within which to operate.

For more information, please follow our Facebook feed at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-GI-Joe-And-Action-Figure-Show/254738537970730

or visit our website at:

https://www.dfwjoeshow.com/home.html

More info coming soon!

Greg at The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show

Update for the DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show 2014...

We're happy to announce that we'll be hosting a symposium on "The Joes that Time Forgot". Hosts Steve Stovall, Buddy Finethy, Steven Charlton, and Scott Beckmann will discuss the end of the 12" G.I. Joe line (the "Super Adventure Team" as it was called) as well as the line's failed reboot with the Super Joe Adventure Team. Items from both lines will be on display and print ads, catalog inserts and other material will be shown and discussed in depth. If you're a Joe-head, this is a must go event. Saturday only (times to be posted later).

We're also excited to announce that we'll have two special guests - Buzz Dixon and Tom Feister. Buzz is a writer/editor/publisher-packager with a career spanning from the animation classics of the 1970s and 80s (THUNDARR THE BARBARIAN, G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, BATMAN, TINY TOONS) to comics (TALES OF TERROR, SHE-HULK) to feature films (DARK PLANET, TERROR IN PARADISE, G.I. JOE: THE MOVIE) to video games (TERMINATOR III). Tom is a noted comic book artist, whose work has has appeared in EX MACHINA, THE AVENGERS; THE INITIATIVE, IRON MAN, FANTASTIC FOUR, GREEN LANTERN/SINESTRO CORPS and, most recently, G.I. JOE: ORIGINS.

For show updates, please visit our Facebook page!

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show 2014 is excited to announce that artist Will Rosado will be at this year's show.

William, had two dreams when he was a kid -- drawing comics and drawing GIJOE. He achieved both dreams before his 22nd birthday when he landed his first professional comics job on GIJOE at Marvel.

A graduate of the School of Visual Arts in NYC,Will has worked on a variety of projects in and out of comics over the years. After his brief stint at MARVEL, Will ended up at DC Comics where he would go one to illustrate THE NEW TITANS, GREEN ARROW, ROBIN, DETECTIVE COMICS, and NIGHTWING. Most recently, he splits his time between drawing storyboards for TV commercials and comics.

Nearly 20 years after his last issue of GIJOE for Marvel, Will found himself drawing GIJOE again but this time for IDW. He also had the opportunity to redesign Zartan for a GIJOE: SPECIAL MISSIONS story arc he illustrated.

1978684_595511850560062_3722710072898595504_n.jpg

10413409_595512060560041_7903054669125044193_n.png

10603289_595512853893295_2037429669989900658_n.png

Man, what a week. Lots of new dealers. Two comic book artists and a cartoon writing legend, and a ton more...

Here's a brief recap so far:

DEALERS

Cotswold Collectibles - will be bringing a huge selection of 12" Elite Brigade uniform sets and accessories. Boxed Very Hot sets and vintage G.I. Joe for sale.

Jeff Lee (Private Collector) - will be bringing large and small statues from Game of Thrones, Superman the movie, Tomb Raider, and more. He will also have a large selection of Pop vinyl figures from Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, Marvel Legends figures (both old and new), DC Universe figures as well as Batman the Dark Knight figures, and several small Japanese iterations of Marvel and DC character statues.

David Howard (Private collector) -will be bringing vintage and new G.II Joe toys/artwork as well as other old toys and action figures!

Jason Bazan (Private Collector) -will be bringing 2000 and up and 25th anniversary 3 ¾” inch G.I. Joes and vehicles, Marvel select figures, Secret Wars and Super Powers ction figures, various DC and Marvel toys, 90s to current Star Wars 3 ¾” figures, superhero Hot W heels, non-poseable Transformers, newer Battlestar Galactica items, superhero t-shirts as well as comics.

Walt Bechtol (Private Collector) - will have a large assortment of 3 3/4" G.I. Joe action figures and assorted accessories, a variety of new and used Hot Wheels and other 3 3/4" action figures (both new and used) for sale at the show.

Cory Lord (former owner of Toy Chest and Collectibles) - will have a large selection of 12" G.I. Joes, 12” Dragon figures, 1/6th scale vehicles, custom figures, New Line Miniatures, and many other rare and hard to find items for sale.

Rick Sollers with RS Custom Toys - will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC figures as well as highly detailed Turn A Gundams.

Scott Robson with Forgotten Treasures - will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C Figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of Loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC Figures, tubs full of vintage 3 3/4" GI Joe parts (body parts, weapons, vehicle missiles, rockets and other small parts, as well as vehicles for custom projects). He will also have some vintage boxed vehicles and figures plus an assortment of Star Wars figures and vehicles.

Eva Thompson (Private Collector/ Eva’s Junque Shop) - will be bringing a huge selection of 12” G.I. Joe vintage figures, vintage uniform sets and vintage accessories for sale as well as other 12” G.I. Joe boxed figures.

Leslie Burkett (Private Collector) - will have a large selection of 1/6th scale WWII figures, vehicles and equipment as well as a large assortment of 1/144 scale aircraft for sale.

Ed Woods (Private collector) - will be selling a large collection of mint in box Adventure Team sets as well as several vintage 12 inch GIJOE loose sets from his collection.

Piranha Toys - will be showing off their "This Old G.I. Joe HQ" project as well as selling loose '80s and modern Joes, vinyl figures and a whole lot more...

Vintage Toy Rescue - will be bringing a diverse selection of vintage toys from the 70's through the 90's including GI Joe Adventure Team, Mego, Kenner Super Powers, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars and more. We also carry a selection of current fan favorites including The Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy, Frozen, Funko Pop!, Breaking Bad, etc.

Steve S. (Private Collector) - will be bringing boxed and loose BBI, GI Joe, 21Century and Formative International figures, uniform sets, accessories and 1/6 Scale vehicles. He will also have lots of loose and carded 3 3/4 figures, several loose minimates, as well as an assortment of miscellaneous figures.

SPECIAL GUESTS

Buzz Dixon - Buzz is a writer/editor/publisher-packager with a career spanning from the animation classics of the 1970s and 80s (THUNDARR THE BARBARIAN, G.I. JOE, TRANSFORMERS, BATMAN, TINY TOONS) to comics (TALES OF TERROR, SHE-HULK) to feature films (DARK PLANET, TERROR IN PARADISE, G.I. JOE: THE MOVIE) to video games (TERMINATOR III). Most currently he is the creator and packager of a line of Christian manga graphic novels for the Young Adult market (the comedic teen soap opera SERENITY and the sports story HITS & MISSES).

Tom Feister - Tom, like a growing number of comic book creators whose careers took off since the turn of the century, is a graduate of SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design). He began his career as an illustrator while he was still in attendance. In 2004, Tom took on the mantel of inker on Wildstorm’s wildly popular series, EX-MACHINA, which won the 2005 Eisner award for Best New Series. Then in 2007, Tom and penciller Tony Harris were nominated for an Eisner Award for best penciller/inker team. His work has also appeared in AVENGERS; THE INITIATIVE, IRON MAN, FANTASTIC FOUR, GREEN LANTERN/SINESTRO CORPS and, most recently, G.I. JOE: ORIGINS.

Will Rosado - William, had two dreams when he was a kid -- drawing comics and drawing GIJOE. He achieved both dreams before his 22nd birthday when he landed his first professional comics job on GIJOE at Marvel. A graduate of the School of Visual Arts in NYC,Will has worked on a variety of projects in and out of comics over the years. After his brief stint at MARVEL, Will ended up at DC Comics where he would go one to illustrate THE NEW TITANS, GREEN ARROW, ROBIN, DETECTIVE COMICS, and NIGHTWING. Most recently, he splits his time between drawing storyboards for TV commercials and comics. Nearly 20 years after his last issue of GIJOE for Marvel, Will found himself drawing GIJOE again but this time for IDW. He also had the opportunity to redesign Zartan for a GIJOE: SPECIAL MISSIONS story arc he illustrated.

ALSO IN ATTENDANCE

The British Expeditionary Force America - King's Own Texas Dragoons will be in attendance at the show with their own post war British Saladin Six Wheeled Armored Car on Saturday, October 4th. They're also working to bring one of their Ferret Armored Cars as well, would would be icing on the cake!

Star Garrison - Members of the Star Garrison will be in attendance at the show! Star Garrison represents the Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas regions of the 501st Legion. The 501st Legion (aka Vader's Fist) is a worldwide Star Wars fan club celebrating the Star Wars universe using costumes and props, in particular those of the Stormtrooper characters, Imperial forces, and other various "bad guy" characters. TheLegion is a volunteer club formed for the express purpose of bringing together costume enthusiasts and giving them a collective identity within which to operate. Star Garrison works to participate in the community for the benefit of the children. Whether it is visiting local children's hospitals, participating in benefits that support children, or just having fun at conventions, our desire to bring the joy of the Star Wars universe we had growing up to the children of this generation.

Clan Muraan - Clan Murraan is the North Texas Chapter of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club, a Star Wars costuming club. They are available for fundraising, charity, and general entertainment at events local to the DFW area.

The Fightin' 788th - Members of The Fightin' 788th (of The Finest G.I. Joe Costume Club) will be making their debut at our show this year! The Finest - A GI:Joe Costume Club is recognized as the premier G.I. Joe/Cobra costuming group in the world. Their membership is spread throughout the continental United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and all corners of the globe. They portray the uniforms of the basic GI:Joe and Cobra infantry troopers, the more specialized operatives of the Cobra Viper corps, and the many personas that make up the named officers of GI:Joe and Cobra. They are strictly a non-profit group, recognizing the benevolent generosity of Hasbro and the creators of the G.I. Joe franchise, and thank them for allowing them to play in their sandbox. They are not affiliated with Hasbro or any other company in any way.

EVENTS

"The Joes that Time Forgot" - Join us Saturday, October 4th as we host a symposium/Q&A. Hosts Steve Stovall, Buddy Finethy, Steven Charlton, Scott Beckmann and William Rosado will discuss the end of the 12" G.I. Joe line (the "Super Adventure Team" as it was called) as well as the line's failed reboot with the Super Joe Adventure Team. Items from both lines will be on display and print ads, catalog inserts and other material will be shown and discussed in depth. If you're a Joe-head, this is a must go event. Saturday only (times to be posted later).

But we're still not done. Dealers are being added daily and special events are still being planned. To keep up with all the updates, please follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-GI-Joe-And-Action-Figure-Show/254738537970730 and our website at https://www.dfwjoeshow.com/home.html

Thanks again!

10608635_611137305664183_5103710455599161201_o.jpg

DEALER UPDATE - 09/04/14

Cotswold Collectibles will be bringing a huge selection of 12" Elite Brigade uniform sets and accessories. Boxed Very Hot sets and vintage G.I. Joe for sale.

Jeff Lee (Private Collector) will be bringing large and small statues from Game of Thrones, Superman the movie, Tomb Raider, and more. He will also have a large selection of Pop vinyl figures from Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, Marvel Legends figures (both old and new), DC Universe figures as well as Batman the Dark Knight figures, and several small Japanese iterations of Marvel and DC character statues.

David Howard (Private collector) will be bringing vintage and new G.II Joe toys/artwork as well as other old toys and action figures!

Jason Bazan (Private Collector) will be bringing 2000 and up and 25th anniversary 3 ¾” inch G.I. Joes and vehicles, Marvel select figures, Secret Wars and Super Powers ction figures, various DC and Marvel toys, 90s to current Star Wars 3 ¾” figures, superhero Hot W heels, non-poseable Transformers, newer Battlestar Galactica items, superhero t-shirts as well as comics.

Walt Bechtol (Private Collector) will have a large assortment of 3 3/4" G.I. Joe action figures and assorted accessories, a variety of new and used Hot Wheels and other 3 3/4" action figures (both new and used) for sale at the show.

Cory Lord (former owner of Toy Chest and Collectibles) will have a large selection of 12" G.I. Joes, 12” Dragon figures, 1/6th scale vehicles, custom figures, New Line Miniatures, and many other rare and hard to find items for sale.

Rick Sollers with RS Custom Toys will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC figures as well as highly detailed Turn A Gundams.

Scott Robson with Forgotten Treasures will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C Figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of Loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC Figures, tubs full of vintage 3 3/4" GI Joe parts (body parts, weapons, vehicle missiles, rockets and other small parts, as well as vehicles for custom projects). He will also have some vintage boxed vehicles and figures plus an assortment of Star Wars figures and vehicles.

Eva Thompson (Private Collector/ Eva’s Junque Shop) will be bringing a huge selection of 12” G.I. Joe vintage figures, vintage uniform sets and vintage accessories for sale as well as other 12” G.I. Joe boxed figures.

Leslie Burkett (Private Collector) will have a large selection of 1/6th scale WWII figures, vehicles and equipment as well as a large assortment of 1/144 scale aircraft for sale.

Ed Woods (Private collector) will be selling a large collection of mint in box Adventure Team sets as well as several vintage 12 inch GIJOE loose sets from his collection.

Piranha Toys will be showing off their "This Old G.I. Joe HQ" project as well as selling loose '80s and modern Joes, vinyl figures and a whole lot more...

Vintage Toy Rescue will be bringing a diverse selection of vintage toys from the 70's through the 90's including GI Joe Adventure Team, Mego, Kenner Super Powers, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars and more. We also carry a selection of current fan favorites including The Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy, Frozen, Funko Pop!, Breaking Bad, etc.

Steve S. (Private Collector) will be bringing boxed and loose BBI, GI Joe, 21Century and Formative International figures, uniform sets, accessories and 1/6 Scale vehicles. He will also have lots of loose and carded 3 3/4 figures, several loose minimates, as well as an assortment of miscellaneous figures.

Brian Caldwell (Private Collector) will be bringing a variety of 1/6th vehicles, loose figures and misc. accessories and uniforms from Hasbro, 21st Century and Dragon. He will also be bringing a mix of smaller figures carded and loose.

At Cosmic Collectibles, it is our 21st year to specialize in VINTAGE action figures, although we do carry a selection of new ones, we primarily focus on the 60’s 70’s & 80’s. With over 5000 figures we are one of the largest in Southeast Texas. We carry 1960’s G I Joe’s, 1970’s Adventure Team Joes, 1980’s 3 ¾ Joes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Micronauts, MEGO World’s Greatest, Planet of the Apes, Britain’s Deetail miniatures, Indiana Jones, Battlestar Galactica, Captain Action, Major Matt Mason, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Tron, Universal Monsters, Shogun Warriors, Ultimate Soldier, Clash of the Titans, The Black Hole, Transformers, Marvel Super Heroes, Six Million Dollar Man, Alien, Action Man, Space 1999, Star Gate, Masters of the Universe, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marx Johnny West and many more!!! We also carry tons of parts, pieces, accessories vehicles etc to all of the listed above. We deal in large volumes so our prices are LOW! At Cosmic Collectibles, When it comes to Toys...We don't Play!!!

Ross Craig (Private Collector) will have a huge selection of 1970-1972 vintage 12" G.I. Joe Adventure Team items, 1974 Adventure Team items, vintage AT accessory and uniform pieces, a 12” G.I. Joe Nurse figure, the latest editions of the G.I. Joe 12” Action Marine, Action Sailor, Action Pilot and Action Soldier (w/ all four window boxes from Wal-Mart including store Display all unopened), and boxed Wal-Mart 12” G.I. Joe AT reissue figures.

Haz Ardis (Private Collector) will have lots of loose pieces and AT themed custom vehicles. He will also be giving store credit for peoples 1/6 vehicle trade ins, and will be taking all kinds of 1/6 vehicles that need repair or even ones that may only be good for parts in exchange for goods from his booth.

Donald Smith (Private Collector) will be bringing an assortment of Star Wars Legacy and Clone Wars carded figure sets, Titanium Series carded vehicles and ships, and boxed Star Wars and Star Trek Hallmark ornaments.

Greg Patterson (Private Collector) will be bringing a huge selection of 12” Vintage and 40th G.I. Joe figures, Ultimate Soldier figures, as well as Dragon & SOTW figures. He will also have a large selection of vintage G.I. Joe figure accessories as well as other collectibles for sale.

BrokenArrowToys.com will have a selection of custom cast 1/18th G.I. Joe figure parts, vintage G.I. Joe vehicle reproduction parts and pieces as well as some offerings for replacement vintage Transformer parts.

Robert Malugen (private collector) will be bringing vintage 3&3/4" GI Joes and vehicles, vintage He-Man figures and playsets, assorted McFarlane boxed and unbowed figures, and other assorted comic and tv figures.

Van with PrimeTime Collectibles will be bringing Generation 1 & newer Transformers, vintage figures from the 80's, Shogun Warriors, G.I. Joes, and more. To contact PrimeTime Collectibles Instagram him at pimpntoyz.

Louis Simmons (Private Collector) will have plenty of G.I. Joes! These will include both 3 3/4” ARAH and modern, plus quite a few vehicles and “tons” of accessories. Louis will also have Transformers and other 80's action figure lines for sale at the show.

Donald Smith (Private Collector) will be bringing an assortment of Star Wars Legacy and Clone Wars carded figure sets, Titanium Series carded vehicles and ships, and boxed Star Wars and Star Trek Hallmark ornaments.

Duncanville Bookstore will be bringing a huge assortment of 6” Marvel Legends figures, 3 ¾” Marvel Universe figures, 6” DC Universe figures, assorted Transformers, vintage and modern 3 ¾” G.I. Joe figures, and other action figures.

10669334_611653135612600_3404159094194043110_o.jpg

DEALER UPDATE - 09/19/2014

Wow - 29 dealers packing the show room this year. Amazing!

Cotswold Collectibles - Cotswold will be bringing a huge selection of 12" Elite Brigade uniform sets and accessories, repair kits and replacement parts for vintage G.I. Joe bodies and older sets, boxed Very Hot uniform sets and a WHOLE lot more!

Jeff Lee (Private Collector) - Jeff will be bringing large and small statues from Game of Thrones, Superman the movie, Tomb Raider, and more. He will also have a large selection of Pop vinyl figures from Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, Marvel Legends figures (both old and new), DC Universe figures as well as Batman the Dark Knight figures, and several small Japanese iterations of Marvel and DC character statues.

David Howard (Private collector) - David will be bringing vintage and new G.II Joe toys/artwork as well as other old toys and action figures!

Jason Bazan (Private Collector) - Jason will be bringing 2000 and up and 25th anniversary 3 ¾” inch G.I. Joes and vehicles, Marvel select figures, Secret Wars and Super Powers ction figures, various DC and Marvel toys, 90s to current Star Wars 3 ¾” figures, superhero Hot W heels, non-poseable Transformers, newer Battlestar Galactica items, superhero t-shirts as well as comics.

Walt Bechtol (Private Collector) - Walt will have a large assortment of 3 3/4" G.I. Joe action figures and assorted accessories, a variety of new and used Hot Wheels and other 3 3/4" action figures (both new and used) for sale at the show.

Cory Lord (former owner of Toy Chest and Collectibles) - Cory will have a large selection of 12" G.I. Joes, 12” Dragon figures, 1/6th scale vehicles, custom figures, New Line Miniatures, and many other rare and hard to find items for sale.

Rick Sollers with RS Custom Toys - Rick will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC figures as well as highly detailed Turn A Gundams.

Scott Robson with Forgotten Treasures - Scott will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21C Figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of Loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC Figures, tubs full of vintage 3 3/4" GI Joe parts (body parts, weapons, vehicle missiles, rockets and other small parts, as well as vehicles for custom projects). He will also have some vintage boxed vehicles and figures plus an assortment of Star Wars figures and vehicles.

Eva Thompson (Private Collector/ Eva’s Junque Shop) - Eva will be bringing a huge selection of 12” G.I. Joe vintage figures, vintage uniform sets and vintage accessories for sale as well as other 12” G.I. Joe boxed figures.

Leslie Burkett (Private Collector) - Leslie will have a large selection of 1/6th scale WWII figures, vehicles and equipment as well as a large assortment of 1/144 scale aircraft for sale.

Ed Woods (Private collector) - Ed will be selling a large collection of mint in box Adventure Team sets as well as several vintage 12 inch GIJOE loose sets from his collection.

Piranha Toy - They will be showing off their "This Old G.I. Joe HQ" project as well as selling loose '80s and modern Joes, vinyl figures and a whole lot more...

Vintage Toy Rescue - They will be bringing a diverse selection of vintage toys from the 70's through the 90's including GI Joe Adventure Team, Mego, Kenner Super Powers, Masters of the Universe, Star Wars and more. We also carry a selection of current fan favorites including The Walking Dead, Guardians of the Galaxy, Frozen, Funko Pop!, Breaking Bad, etc.

Steve S. (Private Collector) - Steve will be bringing boxed and loose BBI, GI Joe, 21Century and Formative International figures, uniform sets, accessories and 1/6 Scale vehicles. He will also have lots of loose and carded 3 3/4 figures, several loose minimates, as well as an assortment of miscellaneous figures.

Brian Caldwell (Private Collector) - Brian will be bringing a variety of 1/6th vehicles, loose figures and misc. accessories and uniforms from Hasbro, 21st Century and Dragon. He will also be bringing a mix of smaller figures carded and loose.

Cosmic Collectibles - At Cosmic Collectibles, it is our 21st year to specialize in VINTAGE action figures, although we do carry a selection of new ones, we primarily focus on the 60’s 70’s & 80’s. With over 5000 figures we are one of the largest in Southeast Texas. We carry 1960’s G I Joe’s, 1970’s Adventure Team Joes, 1980’s 3 ¾ Joes, Star Wars, Star Trek, Micronauts, MEGO World’s Greatest, Planet of the Apes, Britain’s Deetail miniatures, Indiana Jones, Battlestar Galactica, Captain Action, Major Matt Mason, Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, Tron, Universal Monsters, Shogun Warriors, Ultimate Soldier, Clash of the Titans, The Black Hole, Transformers, Marvel Super Heroes, Six Million Dollar Man, Alien, Action Man, Space 1999, Star Gate, Masters of the Universe, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Marx Johnny West and many more!!! We also carry tons of parts, pieces, accessories vehicles etc to all of the listed above. We deal in large volumes so our prices are LOW! At Cosmic Collectibles, When it comes to Toys...We don't Play!!!

Ross Craig (Private Collector) - Ross will have a huge selection of 1970-1972 vintage 12" G.I. Joe Adventure Team items, 1974 Adventure Team items, vintage AT accessory and uniform pieces, a 12” G.I. Joe Nurse figure, the latest editions of the G.I. Joe 12” Action Marine, Action Sailor, Action Pilot and Action Soldier (w/ all four window boxes from Wal-Mart including store Display all unopened), and boxed Wal-Mart 12” G.I. Joe AT reissue figures.

Haz Ardis (Private Collector) - Haz will have lots of loose pieces and AT themed custom vehicles. He will also be giving store credit for peoples 1/6 vehicle trade ins, and will be taking all kinds of 1/6 vehicles that need repair or even ones that may only be good for parts in exchange for goods from his booth.

Greg Patterson (Private Collector) - Greg will be bringing a huge selection of 12” Vintage and 40th G.I. Joe figures, Ultimate Soldier figures, as well as Dragon & SOTW figures. He will also have a large selection of vintage G.I. Joe figure accessories as well as other collectibles for sale.

BrokenArrowToys.com - They will have a selection of custom cast 1/18th G.I. Joe figure parts, vintage G.I. Joe vehicle reproduction parts and pieces as well as some offerings for replacement vintage Transformer parts.

Robert Malugen (private collector) - Robert will be bringing vintage 3&3/4" GI Joes and vehicles, vintage He-Man figures and playsets, assorted McFarlane boxed and unbowed figures, and other assorted comic and tv figures.

PrimeTime Collectibles - Van will be bringing Generation 1 & newer Transformers, vintage figures from the 80's, Shogun Warriors, G.I. Joes, and more. To contact PrimeTime Collectibles Instagram him at pimpntoyz.

Louis Simmons (Private Collector) - Louis will have plenty of G.I. Joes! Hundreds of both 3 3/4” ARAH and modern, plus thousands of accessories! Louis will also have Transformers and other 80's action figure lines for sale at the show, as well as newer lines from Marvel and DC.

Duncanville Bookstore - The guys will be bringing a huge assortment of 6” Marvel Legends figures, 3 ¾” Marvel Universe figures, 6” DC Universe figures, assorted Transformers, vintage and modern 3 ¾” G.I. Joe figures, and other action figures.

JOELANTA - Our friends from JOELANTA will be selling some past year's show exclusives as well as some of EJ's kitbashed STEAMPUNK figures (that are being posted on their FB page) as well as some random toys. They will also be advertising for their show, coming up next March 13th thru the 15th in Atlanta, GA.

Matt Stevenson (private collector) - Matt will have items from all eras of GI Joe: vintage military, Adventure Team, Real American Hero, all the way through Retaliation, as well as Convention and Collector Club exclusive items. In addition, he will have a large selection of Star Wars figures, superhero items, Lego minifigures, and misc. pop culture items. For those on the customizing front there will be boxes of uniform and equipment pieces, 3 ¾” vehicle parts, and misc. action figure weapons and parts.

Knights of the Realm Collectibles - They will have a wide range of loose and new in package action figures. They will have a huge selection of Original Star Wars with Original weapons, modern Star Wars both loose and new in package, Alien, Batman, Captain America, Cone Heads, Disney Figures, Fantastic 4, G.I. Joe, Green Lantern, Horror Figures, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Justice League, Marvel, Marvel Legends, Marvel Universe, The Munsters, My Little Pony, Power Rangers, Predator, Punisher, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, Spider-man, Superman, 1980's Teenage Muntant Nija Turtles, Thor, Toy Story, Transformers, Wonder Woman, X-Men, and a Autographs: Movies, T.V., Music, Sports.

Donald Smith (Private Collector) - Donald will be bringing an assortment of Star Wars Legacy and Clone Wars carded figure sets, Titanium Series carded vehicles and ships, and boxed Star Wars and Star Trek Hallmark ornaments.

War and Pieces 1944 - They will be bringing their authentic, customized, hand crafted items for the 1/6 scale collector. They'll also have a nice assortment of 1/6th scale vehicles, diorama display stands and scenes, custom figures, loose parts, 12” Dragon figures, GI Joe, 21st Century and Sideshow Toys figures, plus a an assortment of Dragon and BBI aviators MIB. Also a large inventory of 21st Century Vietnam and Swat helicopters, Modern Police and military Humvees, Abrams and Bradley tanks, LVT, PBR, and a Dodge truck.

EARLY BIRD TICKETS!

Get in at 9AM to shop before everyone else for 20 dollars. Allows for two days of entry at 9AM. Limited to 75. Please print out and bring receipt and photo id. Receipt will be swapped for a two day pass.

Disclaimer: Some Dealers may be still setting up. If tickets purchased for a minor, please have adult with photo id.

Come and get them now - https://www.dfwjoeshow.com/

The show is just a few days away! Dealer tables and booths are all spoken for. Great guests this year plus Q&A and Symposiums for those wanting to learn more about the "behind the scenes" of the G.I. Joe cartoons and vintage Adventure Team G.I. Joes. Tons more after that!

See everyone this weekend!

DFW GI Joe and Action Figure Show 2014

Back