Detolf Floors and Backdrops for Iron Man, Batman, Star Wars, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Detolf Backdrops for Iron Man, Batman, Star Wars, etc.

I am very curious and interested in floor prints, i hate seeing my dioder light strips!

Here is a backdrop and floor I made for my IM3 Tony Stark. The backdrop is the SHIELD one seen earlier in this thread, but brighter and with the SHIELD logo removed. Are floor prints something that people would be interested in? I had my printer make it in a matte finish, which works better for a floor because otherwise it reflected the lights too much and was distracting.

tonystark_zpsff645261.jpg

Good idea on the flooring! So creative! I will do my next diorama on tony, perhaps...

Here is a backdrop and floor I made for my IM3 Tony Stark. The backdrop is the SHIELD one seen earlier in this thread, but brighter and with the SHIELD logo removed. Are floor prints something that people would be interested in? I had my printer make it in a matte finish, which works better for a floor because otherwise it reflected the lights too much and was distracting.

tonystark_zpsff645261.jpg

excellent pic :clap:clap:clap

Some really nice background pictures here, will for sure use some for my Batman/T2 shelf.

Thx for sharing!

Concrete effect floor panels sized to detolfs would be perfect.

You should do Odin's throne room frome the 1st Thor movie.

You should do a snowy back drop for the Man of Steel. I would buy it.

Man_of_Steel_37011.jpg

Sorry for not checking this thread in a while - I was busy with other projects. But I do have a very nice update for this thread: The 1/6 scale Detolf Floors are ready! These are high resolution prints on thick photo paper, produced by the same professional printer that does our wall displays. These are on matte finish paper instead of glossy - I tested it both ways, and the glossy paper was very distracting for floors, even with textures that are meant to be glossy.

I have 10 designs to choose from, with everything from dirt floors to metal grates to concrete slabs, and you can also send your own images to use. As with the walls, there is a discount for buying 4. These are also cheaper than the walls because they are not as tall. You can find these new floor displays here: https://lukestoystore.com/1-6-scale-detolf-floors/

View attachment 93017

Hey guys,

Brand new to the forum, even though I always checked stuff out as a guest. Does anyone have a resolution that is good enough to share with Luke so we could get some more Star Wars back grounds?

I would LOVE to have a Bespin Freezing Chamber or Emperors Throne room. However he said he hasn't gotten any images clear enough.

Sorry for not checking this thread in a while - I was busy with other projects. But I do have a very nice update for this thread: The 1/6 scale Detolf Floors are ready! These are high resolution prints on thick photo paper, produced by the same professional printer that does our wall displays. These are on matte finish paper instead of glossy - I tested it both ways, and the glossy paper was very distracting for floors, even with textures that are meant to be glossy.

I have 10 designs to choose from, with everything from dirt floors to metal grates to concrete slabs, and you can also send your own images to use. As with the walls, there is a discount for buying 4. These are also cheaper than the walls because they are not as tall. You can find these new floor displays here: https://lukestoystore.com/1-6-scale-detolf-floors/

View attachment 93017

Thanks for the floor and background prints. Like my first order, thanks for the quick production and shipping. Putting everything together and the displays are looking amazing! I'll post a couple pics when I'm done.

subscribed to this thread! I may be ordering some of these for some of my displays. Do those of you who have bought these recommend getting the ones that are applied to a backing? If not, are you just using bluetac to adhere it to the back wall? Just curious.

Thanks

subscribed to this thread! I may be ordering some of these for some of my displays. Do those of you who have bought these recommend getting the ones that are applied to a backing? If not, are you just using bluetac to adhere it to the back wall? Just curious.

Thanks

I cut my own foam board backdrops and glued the backgrounds to it. I was already using black foam board for my backgrounds though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u8eju2e5.jpg

The foam board helps hide my lighting wires going up the frame (gotta do something about the wires on top though) and the floors look great. I've ordered from Luke twice and I'm sure I will again as my displays get rearranged.

Back