Demon Slayer Thread - Show off your collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Would love to see everyone's Demon Slayer collections. Just finished the anime for the second time and looking to get a few things.

So many great statues and figures out there! Looks like Funko is releasing some soon too

Would love to see everyone's Demon Slayer collections. Just finished the anime for the second time and looking to get a few things.

So many great statues and figures out there! Looks like Funko is releasing some soon too
Have you read the manga? The whole story is completed now and it's a great read. I believe the full collection is being released in a box set in November.
I only have the Figma Tanjiro figure at the moment, but have Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke pre-ordered. It was a tough choice between Figma and Buzzmod, but I have a bunch of Figma's from other anime/mangas so wanted to keep it consistent. Maybe when I have more than one I might share a pic.

Have you read the manga? The whole story is completed now and it's a great read. I believe the full collection is being released in a box set in November.
I only have the Figma Tanjiro figure at the moment, but have Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke pre-ordered. It was a tough choice between Figma and Buzzmod, but I have a bunch of Figma's from other anime/mangas so wanted to keep it consistent. Maybe when I have more than one I might share a pic.
Shonen Jump has a digital library for $3/month and I read all of Demon Slayer during quarantine. One of my favorites now.

I was on the fence between Figma and BUZZmod but, similar to you, I wanted to keep it consistent with my Figma collection. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The fabrication on the BUZZmod is outstanding but I'm not a fan of the proportions. I do think the sculpt work is getting better as the line goes on.

Here's an example of the Figma and BUZZmod next to one another, courtesy of DZKAN Toys on YouTube...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Shonen Jump has a digital library for $3/month and I read all of Demon Slayer during quarantine. One of my favorites now.

I was on the fence between Figma and BUZZmod but, similar to you, I wanted to keep it consistent with my Figma collection. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The fabrication on the BUZZmod is outstanding but I'm not a fan of the proportions. I do think the sculpt work is getting better as the line goes on.

Here's an example of the Figma and BUZZmod next to one another, courtesy of DZKAN Toys on YouTube...
Spoiler Spoiler:
I read it on Shonen Jump as well - it's amazing value.
Wow, that pic - I thought they were the same scale, so now I'm really glad I went with Figma. You'rev right about the proportions being (way) better on the Figma, as Tanjiro looks too round in the face.

I read it on Shonen Jump as well - it's amazing value.
Wow, that pic - I thought they were the same scale, so now I'm really glad I went with Figma. You'rev right about the proportions being (way) better on the Figma, as Tanjiro looks too round in the face.
Tanjiro Figma is a lot of fun and I'm glad I went with it. I think BUZZmod has some really cool accessories and their line keeps growing with Akaza and Uzui Tengen next so it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. Shinobu and Giyu look really good.

I'm waiting to have it in-hand but I think the body sculpt for Inosuke looks better on the BUZZmod than the Figma though. I'm quite disappointed with how the prototype came out for the Figma.

Tanjiro Figma is a lot of fun and I'm glad I went with it. I think BUZZmod has some really cool accessories and their line keeps growing with Akaza and Uzui Tengen next so it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. Shinobu and Giyu look really good.

I'm waiting to have it in-hand but I think the body sculpt for Inosuke looks better on the BUZZmod than the Figma though. I'm quite disappointed with how the prototype came out for the Figma.
Yeah, Inosuke definitely looks better by BuzzMod, too bad he'll be way too big. BuzzMod also has a much bigger cast at this stage too.
I was very disappointed that BuzzMod didn't release an Alphonse Elric to go with the Ed, so I ended up selling it and bought the 1/6 scale ThreeZero set.

I got the Buzzmod Tanjiro and Nezuko. I also have Buzzmod Zenitsu, Innosuke, Rengoku, Giyu, and Shinobu on pre order as well. Just haven’t had a chance to open and display Tanjiro and Nezuko yet.

Back