DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled my order of standard bodies and reordered all 3 figures with seamless. Might as well go for the best versions.

BTW
For those who plan to buy the set to get the extra pre-order gift on gundamit.
You have to buy the set variant instead of each one separately.

They changed their listing now, so you can now choose, each body type has their own pre-order.
But I had already bought L (which is now the jointed version)
I also pre-ordered Light, but the seamless one.
To make sure I get the pre-order gift (the chess looks dope), I asked if I would be able to get it with those orders.
Nope, I have to pre-order one of those to get it.
https://gundamit.com/gametoys-1-6-g...iet-gt-008-death-note-yagami-light_p1852.htmlhttps://gundamit.com/pre-order-game...per-body-silicone-version-set-of-2_p1851.htmlNow I have to cancel my two orders and pre-order the set ... =_=
Honestly I would just get it on OSK at that point, their listing is a big mess. And at one point they mark Kira as sold out then change it again.
Especially they cancelled my Sephiroth saying it was a mistake. still can't get over that 😤

Honestly I would just get it on OSK at that point, their listing is a big mess. And at one point they mark Kira as sold out then change it again.
Especially they cancelled my Sephiroth saying it was a mistake. still can't get over that 😤
I did pre-order with OSK first. But I have Points to spend on gundamit and that was the reason.
I wanted a second pair of them. Never had any issues with gundamit before. That was weird with Kira, saw that as well.

OSK is my number one :D

1669310543641.png

1669310548709.png

from ToyMarks

I hadn’t seen death note but after seeing the ff7 line and then the pre orders/ teases for these I went bought the series online and have started binging it. About 2/3rds of the way through and I now have both light and L pre ordered lol.
Haha great choices!!

So which sets have you guys pre-ordered?
L (Seamless) + Light (Jointed) + Light Black Suit (Jointed)

I plan on then swapping one of the jointed bodies from Light onto the AC Cloud figure since that's coming with the same seamless body. That way I can have AC Cloud with a jointed body for better possibility and for Light I will have the option of both jointed and seamless.

Best of both worlds. Zero reason to have Light with a seamless body since he won't need the extra crunch articulation that L needs. I will have him standing out with the book in one hand and the pen in the other. L will be sitting down.

I hadn’t seen death note but after seeing the ff7 line and then the pre orders/ teases for these I went bought the series online and have started binging it. About 2/3rds of the way through and I now have both light and L pre ordered lol.
I read them before watching it. The Anime is a fantastic adaption. I just prefer the ending in the manga.

The live adpation movie (2006) has one of the best alternate endings in terms of anime alternate endings.

I much prefer that than the manga ending, though its understandable given that the authors were being forced to 'extend' the manga series after the unexpected rise to fame after the first arc. (The authors themselves have briefly hinted on it during the special volume too).

After sitting on it for a while I'm thinking about giving up my pre order slot for the 2 pack with Kit. Does anyone know anyone who might be interested?

I totally forgot these were supposed to be Q4 this year. AC Cloud should be hitting collectors in the next month, but I really am hoping the DN figures get pushed out at this point. Call it selfish, but there are way too many great, expensive things coming out in the next few months

Hopefully we see these guys release but keep in mind ac cloud was delayed from q1 2023 to q3 2023

wow wonder if gametoys will ever sell clothing separately? like poptoys selling clothing for 1/6

Back