DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just might nab the suit version for dress-up fun sake. It's certainly no challenge finding a suit set elsewhere on the market, but I adore GT's tailoring and their body is unique to them and fit is important to me.

Just ordered everything from Kit, I‘m assuming I can get the chess and chain just by ordering both L and Light? Or is there a specific double pack to order?

Says on the description page for each p/o:

"For people who preorder both L and Yagami (no matter the regular or "UP" version, will auto upgrade to 2 pack with preorder gift "1/6 scale chest and handcuffs"

Slightly confusing, the Light listing shows pictures of the suit but the default is the school uniform, yet theres another listing for a suit version?

Does the school version also come with the suit?

Slightly confusing, the Light listing shows pictures of the suit but the default is the school uniform, yet theres another listing for a suit version?

Does the school version also come with the suit?
No there's just L, Light (school beige outfit) and Light (Black suit) version. All 3 can be upgraded to the silicone body. The black suit Light version doesn't come with a sculpt. It's essentially just for the outfit, accessories and the body.

No there's just L, Light (school beige outfit) and Light (Black suit) version. All 3 can be upgraded to the silicone body. The black suit Light version doesn't come with a sculpt. It's essentially just for the outfit, accessories and the body.
Hmm I see, the OSK listing is a mess so it's slightly confusing :lol

I didn't know there's a thread for GT DN, 😂

Attachments

• 6d4fb599be011caf.jpg
    6d4fb599be011caf.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
just a warning to those who joined late to avoid TWL (Toyswonderland) enough people have been burned from them in the FF7 thread so do not pre-order there
Agreed... Was quite the rollercoaster following the exploits in the FF7 thread. It sent me down a rabbit hole, now I definitely know better.

I swear GT Rem would look so amazing 😭 atleast as a base stand same with Ryuk. But this version of Misa would look so cool as an alternative outfit body!

Attachments

• 770CF5C8-AD5C-4DA9-A236-1483B6F53AB2.jpeg
    770CF5C8-AD5C-4DA9-A236-1483B6F53AB2.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
I swear GT Rem would look so amazing 😭 atleast as a base stand same with Ryuk. But this version of Misa would look so cool as an alternative outfit body!
Absolutely agreed! And like I said.. I'd love for them to make Misa, and if GT Boss wants these Death Note figures to do well to get her, I'll do my part! So I bought a nice amount of stuff that I could! Show the GT boss that!😂❤ I actually plan to use them all too. Turk Cloud and Zack is gonna happen😁😂

Attachments

• received_646037980501985.jpeg
    received_646037980501985.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • received_467511362114645.jpeg
    received_467511362114645.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Absolutely agreed! And like I said.. I'd love for them to make Misa, and if GT Boss wants these Death Note figures to do well to get her, I'll do my part! So I bought a nice amount of stuff that I could😂 I actually plan to use them all too. Turk Cloud and Zack is gonna happen😁😂
I did the same thing clutched them all from giantoy this time too so I know I’m safe 🥹 I’m so happy they’re atleast making a WIP of misa now I really can’t wait for that 😭

Anyone going for the seamles upper option on these? I'm still considering, but leaning more towards the standard body. The body collapse with the seamless version looks decent but I'm just not a fan of the material.
For me standard body will do, (I'm only getting light yagami)

I also wanted the extra body with the suit but to be honest I didn't like the tailoring on that suit

Just a question regarding GT Deathnote set. As mentioned there are two versions for Each characters, a Seamless one and a Fully jointed one.

My worry is L, i want him in sitting pose, according to the promo pic below it says that only the seamless version can bend fully and the jointed one cant bend much further compared to the seamless. I believe jointed version of both characters would be practical since the added price of the seamless upper body version seems not worth it, but i am torn when it comes to L since if true, i cant pose him in a sitting position if i choose the jointed version. Don't know if this is just a marketing ploy by GT to force us to buy the seamless one with added price.

gametoys-announces-l-death-note-figure-v0-dx1e3nc3kuz91.jpg

I put in my order at OSK for Light, L, and the suit up Light with normal bodies! I'm so excited and need to rewatch the show for the 6th time. My guys are never going shirtless, so the extra cost wasn't worth it to me.

They look incredible. I'd love a Misa, Ryuk, and even Soichiro.

Back