DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must confess that I'm super confused by the multiple versions of these figures, but does your preordered Light come with the smirking head? If so, I'd like to take over your Giantoy preorder please! The only old listings I can find for Light say "One headsculpt" but the youtuber's review shows the smirking head in the box with regular Light.

There is basically three listings

Light (school outfit) - which includes both headsculpts

Light (black suit) - includes a body, black suit and some hands etc. this one has NO headsculpt

L - only one version, so includes everything

Then there is an UP version for each which has a silicone body instead of jointed

There is basically three listings

Light (school outfit) - which includes both headsculpts

Light (black suit) - includes a body, black suit and some hands etc. this one has NO headsculpt

L - only one version, so includes everything

Then there is an UP version for each which has a silicone body instead of jointed
Ah, ok! Thank you for explaining this. The preorder images showing all of the parts/accessories showed the smirk on the black suit, so it made me think it was some sort of bonus sculpt if you ordered both Light and the black suit. I appreciate the clarification!

Ah, ok! Thank you for explaining this. The preorder images showing all of the parts/accessories showed the smirk on the black suit, so it made me think it was some sort of bonus sculpt if you ordered both Light and the black suit. I appreciate the clarification!

No problem! Personally I wish that the black suit light had a headsculpt because I am not too fussed to own the school uniform light but now I have to buy both 😭

I must confess that I'm super confused by the multiple versions of these figures, but does your preordered Light come with the smirking head? If so, I'd like to take over your Giantoy preorder please! The only old listings I can find for Light say "One headsculpt" but the youtuber's review shows the smirking head in the box with regular Light.
I was also confused but if I recall correctly, the normal ver. Have the second sculpt but not the second body and suit and it does not come with the seamless body

A friend of mine seems to be interested, if he doesn't want it then I'll gladly contact you Ryoko 👍

To be honest this is the first time gametoys disappoint me with a figure

Light doesn't look like the promo pics (probably cause of the paint job) and L looks like one of those japanese girldolls (don't remember the name... Dollphies??)

The tailoring it's worse that I expected and for that price?? it's definitely not that cool , again it's just me and the first impressions that I get from the reviews , I guess I'll be happy with the cheap medicom ko figures

Attachments

• PXL_20240218_122655371.jpg
    PXL_20240218_122655371.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I was also confused but if I recall correctly, the normal ver. Have the second sculpt but not the second body and suit and it does not come with the seamless body

A friend of mine seems to be interested, if he doesn't want it then I'll gladly contact you Ryoko 👍

To be honest this is the first time gametoys disappoint me with a figure

Light doesn't look like the promo pics (probably cause of the paint job) and L looks like one of those japanese girldolls (don't remember the name... Dollphies??)

The tailoring it's worse that I expected and for that price?? it's definitely not that cool , again it's just me and the first impressions that I get from the reviews , I guess I'll be happy with the cheap medicom ko figures
Thank you very much! I'd definitely like to take over your preorder if your friend backs out 😁 I do absolutely understand your observations on the figures though. I didn't like the look of L in the review video either and Light definitely looks different.

I sent you a private message this morning, so please feel free to respond to that if Light doesn't get picked up by your friend and I'll gladly accept the preorder. Thank you!

If any one else is looking to let go of their Giantoy orders for Light and L and transfer them, please let me know. I would like to take on your Light and L preorder. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back