Dean Cain as Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you enjoy Dean Cains portrayal of Superman?

• Yes

Votes: 97 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 40.1%

• Total voters
Clark is the person he was raised as and that upbringing is responsible for his sense of values and morality. How can he not be Clark?

No, the people call the character in the blue and red costume with all the super powers flying around saving people "Superman" i.e. the persona Kal-El has taken on. If Kal-El didn't have powers no one would be calling him "Superman".

Okay, now you're just reaching. :lol

Supergirl, Bizarro, Wonder Woman, the Tornado, etc., wear red and blue costumes. Nobody mistakes them for Superman aka Kal-El. Kal-El wears his tights and people (or Lois) named him Superman after the fact. :wink1:

No I mean that persona, that's who people call "Superman" i.e. if Kal-El had come to this planet and NOT had any super powers no one would be calling him that. And he wouldn't be saving people. He'd be an ordinary guy.. because that's who Kal-El really is.

That's why I don't consider that persona the real Kal-El.

No I mean that persona, that's who people call "Superman" i.e. if Kal-El had come to this planet and NOT had any super powers no one would be calling him that. And he wouldn't be saving people. He'd be an ordinary guy.. because that's who Kal-El really is.

That's why I don't consider that persona the real Kal-El.

But that is the real Kal-El. It's like pretending you don't have graphic arts skills. Not happening. :lol

"Holy crap are we nerdy."

the-big-bang-theory-rajesh-koothrappali_412x232.jpg

:lol

Back