Statue Deadpool Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$635 Reg $650 EX. Cable doll attachment is EX.
3dc70c84ed9af950659dbc3ff944c857.jpg
a7ea95f78d3454794973e1e2823c8dc5.jpg
84a9d6cc5b5823786baa195176c7dc63.jpg
a74d78b332c43969b8f2e687583227cd.jpg
ab41ba38cdf56cb4aadadf88a316cff5.jpg
8953ef82c033f5d43748f5c682b5483b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This looks freakin awesome!

The sculpt is super good. The pose is dynamic. The musculature is on par with the comics. Just a touch of humor ...although I'd display his serious side. Proportions are excellent, too.

Definitely getting this! I missed the OG version ...so I'm in!

Deadpool-Premium-Format™-Figure-5.jpg

Deadpool-Premium-Format™-Figure-10.jpg

Simpler design ...with better sculpt. The musculature on this third one is vastly improved than the previous one. It's still an action pose. And the moped simply gives a touch of humor.

1125x1550_previewbanner_300690_DeadpoolPF.jpg

I did see this second one in person. This one was just too over the top. It felt like the designer was trying too hard to cram too much into one sculpt. And the musculature was just average, IMO ....like musculature of an average athlete. With what DP can do, I felt the musculature needed to be above average. It is a nice piece, tho ...just didn't impress me enough to get.

deadpool-heat-seeker_marvel_gallery_5c4d85a69b934.jpg

This first one has a musculature more in line with this third one. It also has a simple design ...and the EX adds a touch of humor. But not over the top. Unfortunately, missed out on this one. Just bad timing.

deadpool_marvel_gallery_5c4bd0cc220e9.jpg

The anatomy on the heatseeker is the best of the three. The proportions and anatomy of the second one is much better than the 1st, which I also own and this one. And I find the Vespa to be too small for his physique or anyone's for that matter. Looks like some mini pocket Vespa or one made for children. Look at from the side, scale is way off. I don't understand why the heatseeker gets so much hate... and yeah it's meant to have too much going on... it's Deadpool. He's too much. Anyway, I am coming off like a broken record.

The anatomy on the heatseeker is the best of the three. The proportions and anatomy of the second one is much better than the 1st, which I also own and this one. And I find the Vespa to be too small for his physique or anyone's for that matter. Looks like some mini pocket Vespa or one made for children. Look at from the side, scale is way off. I don't understand why the heatseeker gets so much hate... and yeah it's meant to have too much going on... it's Deadpool. He's too much. Anyway, I am coming off like a broken record.

I preferred the physique of the first one, not too realistic but nicely stylised. I agree that the base could be bigger for this one, if it were xm they'd prob put him on a tank lol

I preferred the physique of the first one, not too realistic but nicely stylised. I agree that the base could be bigger for this one, if it were xm they'd prob put him on a tank lol

I prefer proper anatomy to exaggerated when it comes to statues. In comics it works, but when I look at both the 1st one from SS and the Seeker, since I own both (so no bias here), my eyes focus and stay focused on the Seeker. Trust me, if you had the Seeker, your eyes would always go to that one. So much more detailed, much more dynamic pose. I get that people hated on it originally because of the price and couldn't afford it or cared to, and I get it, it was a huge climb from previous PFs, but since it's now in-line with other 1/4 SS pieces and cheaper than companies that XM Studios and Prime 1 Studios put out, it doesn't deserve that kind of hate on the price. When I look at the size, details, quality of materials used, even the actual sword is metal, much nicer more complex base vs. the first one which even has a decal on the top... it's so cheap.. those pouches, while I get it are supposed to mimic Liefield's style, just look bad and cheap in the real world. I loved my OG Deadpool until I got the Seeker. Now in terms of details, size (actual area and space it takes up), and just the overall fun approach of it, it's probably my favourite PF, and I own some big SS grails.

But I still like my OG... may get it reworked or customized in the future if I still have it. Debating departing with it to make space for the new Harley Quinn, Hell on Wheels piece.

And yes, XM sure loves to exaggerate their bases. lol

Not owning a DP premium format I’m really drawn to this one! With such a long wait, do I need to jump on the ex so soon or do they warn you when numbers get close to sold out on pre sales?

I paid under 200 at one time for premium formats. lol My Punisher Bradstreet Punisher went for 160 USD! Same with Dracula! And back then the Canadian dollar was closer to on par with the American dollar. My Hulk PF cost 300 USD, which now have SideShow asking 1,000 USD. lol

Abomination PF was $425. It’d easily be $1200 without shipping today

Back