Statue Deadpool Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x1550_previewbanner_300690_DeadpoolPF.jpg

Looks better than the last one IMO. Pose is cool and sculpting looks top notch. I still have the first PF EX, but may sell and PO this.

Nah, Batman is :lol

Well, we are in the Marvel thread so I thought I'd stick with the theme. :wink1: That said, we already know what's coming...Venom, Carnage, Spidey, Joker, Harley, Batman, etc...

The sad part is that there are characters that they messed up badly the first time around and are screaming for a second release. A Perez Deathstroke PF immediately comes to mind.

ughhh

definitely see another Wolverine, Batman or Darth Vader around the corner.

I get doing these characters more often because they sell but plenty of characters (coughDoctorOctoupuscoughNightwingcough) selling just as well due to their high demand.

This is a nice sculpt. I like it better then the Heat Seeker version ...it's more on the serious side. More merc, less looney. I don't have DP, yet ...so will be waiting to see more pics.

Looks better than the last one IMO. Pose is cool and sculpting looks top notch. I still have the first PF EX, but may sell and PO this.

Nah the other one is a much better sculpt... and so dynamic, then again so is this... but the last one IMO is the best piece ever created of Deadpool... that explosion and how they executed it is amazing. The first PF is lame... boring static pose, simple base, crap pouches... just a real snooze fest of a piece.. I also have that one as well. lol

This is a nice sculpt. I like it better then the Heat Seeker version ...it's more on the serious side. More merc, less looney. I don't have DP, yet ...so will be waiting to see more pics.

Heat Seaker version is so bad ass. Have to see it in person to fully understand how awesome it is. The first one is bleah... I would trade that one for this one. All day, every day and twice on Sunday, but that Heat Seeker is brilliant! Also exudes DP's personality so well.

Simpler design ...with better sculpt. The musculature on this third one is vastly improved than the previous one. It's still an action pose. And the moped simply gives a touch of humor.

1125x1550_previewbanner_300690_DeadpoolPF.jpg

I did see this second one in person. This one was just too over the top. It felt like the designer was trying too hard to cram too much into one sculpt. And the musculature was just average, IMO ....like musculature of an average athlete. With what DP can do, I felt the musculature needed to be above average. It is a nice piece, tho ...just didn't impress me enough to get.

deadpool-heat-seeker_marvel_gallery_5c4d85a69b934.jpg

This first one has a musculature more in line with this third one. It also has a simple design ...and the EX adds a touch of humor. But not over the top. Unfortunately, missed out on this one. Just bad timing.

deadpool_marvel_gallery_5c4bd0cc220e9.jpg

I LOVE the OG PF. It's a great sculpt and gives you the option of displaying him as a serious Merc or the zany DP with the chicken hand EX.

all has an great pose and design. 1st has best the Headsculpt and coolest pose, HS is pure explosion and definitly more movie than a comic version. This one looks pure comic with stunning pose with the 2 katanas in the back. all 3 has to me a legendary status and definitly every one has his own character. i cant say which is the best. to me, all 3 pieces presenting 1000% deadpool in different poses and design. all looks fantastic to me and to me gives no number 1 all are my No.1

all has an great pose and design. 1st has best the Headsculpt and coolest pose, HS is pure explosion and definitly more movie than a comic version. This one looks pure comic with stunning pose with the 2 katanas in the back. all 3 has to me a legendary status and definitly every one has his own character. i cant say which is the best. to me, all 3 pieces presenting 1000% deadpool in different poses and design. all looks fantastic to me and to me gives no number 1 all are my No.1

The OG PF actually has 2 head sculpts. One is the serious looking Merc and the other is zany comic look you'd display with the chicken hand. I always thought that the comic head sculpt looked exactly like the artwork of Ed McGuinness. I love that each head sculpt gives the statue a completely different vibe and style. I do agree with you on the other Deadpool releases. They all look good. You really can't go wrong with any of them in your collection.

Back