DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

I'd be fine if the line ended after the upcoming releases. Anything else is a bonus.

Not me. I still need the characters from the Rogues set. I’m hoping for individual releases of some kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me. I still need the characters from the Rogues set. I’m hoping for individual releases of some kind.

Same, tried buying the new adventures Bane, Freeze and Croc to replace them, but their designs are so dull and boring and end up selling them.
Now I need that freckin re-release, I hope Dc give us that as a end line "gift" to colectors, and I'm sure it will sell better now.

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

I'd be fine if the line ended after the upcoming releases. Anything else is a bonus.

I'm with you! The upcoming spring/summer releases (mostly) finish up the essential characters from the show, and I was lucky enough to get a good deal on the Rogues set, so I'd be fine if the line is winding down. Plus, my BTAS shelf is pretty much at capacity already!

I feel the same as it will be a very thorough collection to me.

Will hope for a Rupert Thorne figure but am not expecting it.

I wish they can release the nba Batmobile and some other figs like hatter, penguin, calendar girl, clayface...

I feel the same as it will be a very thorough collection to me.

Will hope for a Rupert Thorne figure but am not expecting it.

Me too. Rupert Thorne is the most important boss of mafia...involved in the genesis of Two Face. What a shame if he will not released

Same, tried buying the new adventures Bane, Freeze and Croc to replace them, but their designs are so dull and boring and end up selling them.
Now I need that freckin re-release, I hope Dc give us that as a end line "gift" to colectors, and I'm sure it will sell better now.

I bought most of the new adventures too, but i also am selling them on as i want to focus on the original series only.

I also wouldn't be too upset if the finished with the upcoming releases, but want to get my hands on a rogues gallery to complete the line up otherwise there is going to be a big gap in my collection!!

Meeh. I wanted an actual (and GOOD looking!) Bruce Wayne (BTAS) Figure. Seems I'll never see him.

Meeh. I wanted an actual (and GOOD looking!) Bruce Wayne (BTAS) Figure. Seems I'll never see him.

Yeah, that's a good call- I would definitely pick up a Bruce Wayne figure!

I would like a GCPD swat team member to go with the other members of Gothams finest. You could at least get 2 or 3 to pose differently.

A solo release Alfred would be nice too.

Why didn't people buy the Rogues set when it came out? There was plenty of notice and it wasn't hard to find.

Why didn't people buy the Rogues set when it came out? There was plenty of notice and it wasn't hard to find.
Not so easy in Spain, besides nobody knew it would shoot out in price like it did. Also the production pieces had to be less than other packs because a lot of people is missing it.

Not so easy in Spain, besides nobody knew it would shoot out in price like it did. Also the production pieces had to be less than other packs because a lot of people is missing it.

Sadly people from outside Europe can't understand how difficult is our hobby in our countries xD Im from Italy and, I don't know if in Spain is different, but I didn't bought a single figure in my country xDD (actually just two, Clayface and Deluxe Batmobile Set). We do not have comics shops all around like them, and if we have them, all items are overpriced. I saw single standard releases at 40€ in the cheapest situations. 99% of my collection is from UK, thanks to eBay we can still buy them at reasonable prices. The GCPD to me was a must buy, I never trusted DCC to release them again so I've bought it when it was out at the first. I hope the ones who miss it will have another release because have no sense to see scalpers sell it at over 600$ online, that's crazy X_X

I'm in France but totally share your opinion. Stessa cosa qui... :(

The best Poison Ivy ever...

I considered reserving one at my LCS. When I got off work on the street date, I went straight there (4pm) and they’d already sold the only one they’d ever get. I then considered ordering online, but I was concerned with shipping such a big box without the packaging getting damaged. So I decided to wait for a sale. As the price rose, it became unattainable with my budget.

Does anyone here have both of the Batmobile releases? Besides the 'chrome' effect are there any differences? I assume it's just a matter of preference as to which release is better...

Back