DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Been watching the show on blu-ray, and I have to say it looks fantastic. I'm sure there will be some episodes where the HD accentuates some of the lesser animation, but overall I think it's a great upgrade.

Been watching the show on blu-ray, and I have to say it looks fantastic. I'm sure there will be some episodes where the HD accentuates some of the lesser animation, but overall I think it's a great upgrade.
Well it does seem to accentuate some of the dust or dirt in the video lol. I see a lot of little white spots when I get real close to the TV. But it is an amazingly huge upgrade in picture quality from the previously released DVDs. I paused the screen on a 55 inch TV and it looks just like a high quality print or poster.

$23.99 at BBTS
(Don't know about shipping etc to Toronto)

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/29037

oh awesome, thanks man
it's another $10 to ship to Canada, not bad, just the exchange rate puts it at $45 Canadian which is still steep lol damn exchange rate.
I'm gonna see what else I like on their website to add to the order so I can balance out the shipping cost between two items
Thanks for the link!

THANK YOU, guys, for the heads up on the regular edition of the BTAS BD edition!! Much appreciated!

SFA, over on Instagram, help me, too!

I’ll, now, just wait for unboxing videos to see how the package looks inside.

Another help: anyone knows where to get the Ventriloquist for a decent price?

Thank you very much, again!

Twice Amazon shipped my Blu Ray series set in a simple bubble envelope, so both times it got beat to all hell. Luckily Wal-Mart had a single copy in nice shape on the shelves yesterday. Normally I wouldnt care as much but this BTAS we're talking about.

Twice Amazon shipped my Blu Ray series set in a simple bubble envelope, so both times it got beat to all hell. Luckily Wal-Mart had a single copy in nice shape on the shelves yesterday. Normally I wouldnt care as much but this BTAS we're talking about.
Amazon has gotten ****ing terrible about shipping. I've had Blu-rays and books get beaten to hell. It makes me very hesitant to buy that kind of thing from them ever again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me. I called customer service to complain and request a replacement. They promised to send the second one well packaged in a box, and it arrived the following day in a bubble wrap sleeve more badly damaged than the first! I was furious! Not sure what to do Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)... Avoid buying this set from Amazon unless you don’t mind it arriving all bent up.

Good ol Amazon. Their packaging is getting worse not better.

Same thing happened to me. I called customer service to complain and request a replacement. They promised to send the second one well packaged in a box, and it arrived the following day in a bubble wrap sleeve more badly damaged than the first! I was furious! Not sure what to do Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)... Avoid buying this set from Amazon unless you don’t mind it arriving all bent up.

Can I ask you guys a little help since I can't find info online?
Does the Blu Ray have Italians language? I'm interested in get them but I can't find infos about the region X_X

Can I ask you guys a little help since I can't find info online?
Does the Blu Ray have Italians language? I'm interested in get them but I can't find infos about the region X_X

This set only has English, French and Spanish spoken languages and subtitles.

This set only has English, French and Spanish spoken languages and subtitles.

thanks a lot for the info man :)

What a shame... DVD had Italian... Thanks DC (or WB or whatever choose to cut Italian off) -.-

thanks a lot for the info man :)

What a shame... DVD had Italian... Thanks DC (or WB or whatever choose to cut Italian off) -.-

I think I ll buy the set and then I insert the italian by my self but will be a very long job...
I really hate the wb decision...

My Joker Expressions pack just arrived, love this set.

Are the hands supposed to be such a pain in the ass, though? lol
All the paint chipped off the connecting peg, which I don't mind, but it's still tough to get it all the way in, and the hands don't seem to articulate on that joint...

This is the first BTAS figure I've actually opened, though, I've read plenty of quality complaints on here

Also, I caved and ordered the Christmas Joker from BBTS... came up to $47 Cdn... hot damn lol I was trying to avoid that...

How long does BBTS usually take to ship? I ordered it on Friday and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet

I'm so stoked!

I just picked up a loose Alfred figure (with all of his accessories) on eBay for $59.99 shipped. That's obviously way more than I would prefer to pay for the figure, but I always wanted him for my BTAS shelf and don't have room for or interest in the entire Batcave set. This is the first time I've seen him listed loose on eBay, too!

And to everyone here who also wants to pick up an Alfred, you're welcome- I'm sure DC will now announce him for a standalone release soon! :wink1:

And to everyone here who also wants to pick up an Alfred, you're welcome- I'm sure DC will now announce him for a standalone release soon! :wink1:

my kind of luck :rotfl

expect a re-release of Christmas Joker

I'm so stoked!

I just picked up a loose Alfred figure (with all of his accessories) on eBay for $59.99 shipped. That's obviously way more than I would prefer to pay for the figure, but I always wanted him for my BTAS shelf and don't have room for or interest in the entire Batcave set. This is the first time I've seen him listed loose on eBay, too!

Right! That’s Murphy’s Law. Bring on the single card BTAS releases of Alfred, Montoya, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Bane, and Killer Croc!

FYI... for anyone who doesn't have room for the Batcave set, I would suggest displaying it without the base. That's what I did.

The base is MASSIVE and it takes up a lot of space. The computers, chair, etc still look great without it.

FYI... for anyone who doesn't have room for the Batcave set, I would suggest displaying it without the base. That's what I did.

The base is MASSIVE and it takes up a lot of space. The computers, chair, etc still look great without it.

When I was thinking of grabbing it I was planning on making a detolf-size base for the computers and chair, that would probably look pretty dope

Back