DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Neca getting into the BTAS collection now? Their Facebook page put a grappling hook from
The show and now I?m curious to see if they would release their action figures 🥲

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Neca getting into the BTAS collection now? Their Facebook page put a grappling hook from
The show and now I?m curious to see if they would release their action figures ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are doing props/movie replica's. So I am assuming they are releasing the grapple gun from the series-pretty iconic Batman gadgetry.

You and me both. The Batcycle and the BTAS Two-Face were the first Kenner BTAS figures I got as a kid at Toysrus in 1994-ish and the only figures left I need to complete the DC Collectibles line for me.

Riddler is up! Really having fun going back and looking at all these again. Such a great line.

-James

With the new show announced, I wonder if this means more animated Batman figures from DC. Hopefully not just McFarlane Toys, as they tend to go off model and add their spin to designs (like Sideshow did with their 1/4 animated statues).

With the new show announced, I wonder if this means more animated Batman figures from DC. Hopefully not just McFarlane Toys, as they tend to go off model and add their spin to designs (like Sideshow did with their 1/4 animated statues).

Honestly, looking at how well their Thundercats, TMNT, and Disney stuff is, I?d love to see Super7 get into the TAS market.

Honestly, looking at how well their Thundercats, TMNT, and Disney stuff is, I?d love to see Super7 get into the TAS market.

I forgot that besides their ReAction line they made accurate, super articulated figures too. They would definitely be a good option handling the licence, though their prices are quite high compared to DC Collectibles. Then again, I can see myself getting into collecting a 4" ReAction line based on BTAS as well as the Burton films and Batman Forever.

I was just saying this on another forum. They'd be a perfect fit to continue the line, despite the hefty price tag that would accompany them. They don't skimp on accessories, and they're willing to dig super deep into character selection, often offering a weird choice in each wave. I'd happily pay $55 each if it meant getting a Rupert Thorne or a Red Claw.

Hello, I recently got a batcave, but it just has the OLD stickers sheet (the white one). Is there a way to get the new stickers sheet? I mean the yellowish one.
DO you think customer care is still active?
maxresdefault.jpg

Hello, I recently got a batcave, but it just has the OLD stickers sheet (the white one). Is there a way to get the new stickers sheet? I mean the yellowish one.
DO you think customer care is still active?
maxresdefault.jpg
Honestly? I don’t yet have the Batcave, but there was an eBay listing that had three of the replacement sticker sheets available for 50 bucks a pop. I ordered one because I figure, while I can get the Batcave for a **** ton of money anytime, the stickers are gonna be what’s hard to come by.

If you have to ask if a thread is dead…you probably have your answer.

Back