DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gutted that DCC or DC Direct or whatever the **** they called themselves before dying never gave us Sid the Squid. The dream is dead.

I've been wondering how this line was continuing with DC Direct being killed. Surprising that Marvel didn't do the same to stuff like Marvel Select, especially since imo there's a huge difference in quality in DC Direct's favor.

I've been wondering how this line was continuing with DC Direct being killed. Surprising that Marvel didn't do the same to stuff like Marvel Select, especially since imo there's a huge difference in quality in DC Direct's favor.

I think Marvel will head down the same route once they ditched Diamond Select, which is when everything went downhill for DC Collectibles to be honest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Marvel will head down the same route once they ditched Diamond Select, which is when everything went downhill for DC Collectibles to be honest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How so?

Well don't cry just yet, cause apparently DC Direct is still selling statues......as digital pictures in NFT form!! (Whatever the hell that means...my understanding is you pay the actual price you'd pay for a statue, but all you get is a picture of it. Which literally sounds like the single dumbest scam I've ever heard in my life.)

1D1O45t.gif

That...what......? That doesn't even make.....sense? Like I believe Sideshow sells prints that their statues are based off of, but they're pretty different from the statues.

1D1O45t.gif

That...what......? That doesn't even make.....sense? Like I believe Sideshow sells prints that their statues are based off of, but they're pretty different from the statues.

Late stage capitalism, my dude. Rich folk paying 6 figures for glorified Jpgs. Welcome to the Pleasuredome.

For those who have BTAS mr freeze, the GCpD Rogues Gallery 5 pack or individual release... have you guys notice cracking on the elbow and wrist cuffs? I?ve had my individual release freeze for a little more than a year in a detolf and it?s cracked everywhere !

Was afraid that was going to be problem on the first version of Freeze. The second updated release has hard plastic around those joints, I believe.

That?s strange, is the individual release the second updated version? Or is there a second version of the individual release? I got the individual version and it?s soft / foamy plastic. I haven?t even touched it in over a year and left it in a vanilla arms down pose

There was a second version of the individual release. Part of their slightly updated deco line.

Hmmm.... Are you sure on that one? I thought there was only the 5 pack and then the slightly-repainted single card that was released along with Bane, Ivy, and Croc?

-James

Back