David Beckham 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree its like a mini PF. You can tell the figure is done well when people start to think you've used PS.

zzappl8ci1bigyn1.gif

very nicely done. I've met this fella , shook his hand and my mother got a kiss off him. Real nice guy. Didn't rush off too , he was heading into a lift ans we noticed him . My mum shouted him over :lol and he actually walked across the hall to us. Great guy. :D
Awesome figure.

very nicely done. I've met this fella , shook his hand and my mother got a kiss off him. Real nice guy. Didn't rush off too , he was heading into a lift ans we noticed him . My mum shouted him over :lol and he actually walked across the hall to us. Great guy. :D
Awesome figure.
Yes, the OP is a great guy! :lol

wow.

That is just phenomemal! Amazing sculpt (I love the almost hidden neck joint), lifelike paint, realistically styled hair.... just incredible work :bow :bow :bow

One of the most lifelike pieces I've ever seen. I genuinely thought these were reference pics at first before I realised what i was looking at. And for that to happen it HAS to be good.

Melvin is back and now banned again.

I hope no one sent any money to WaxMurderer. If you did it through a credit card or paypal put in a claim immediately.

I Knew it was a SCAM the first time I read my email.....The thread clearly stated "NOT FOR SALE" and yet I get an email stating it was, and I was LUCKY enough to be the ONLY one to receive this offer.
And the other funny thing is, I'm not even a soccer fan, and I stated that on this thread, and He STILL chose me above everyone else to sell the ONE and ONLY figure available...:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
What an IDIOT.

Last edited:
Damn i just looked up this Melvin guy as ive seen his name pop up a few times.
This guy got some cheek after scaming so many people and pretending to be asian customizers.

A person who has a RARE & EXPENSIVE figure does not need to contact people individually in order to sell it.....It sells itself.
(That's like going door to door trying to sell a Picasso)

That's how I always spot a SCAM.

Melvin is back and now banned again.

I hope no one sent any money to WaxMurderer. If you did it through a credit card or paypal put in a claim immediately.

why did he choose the name "WaxMurderer" when there is already a member here by that name?

His IP was banned, this is a new IP. And he probably tried to make it look like he was a long time member by choosing a name close to an existing member.

Right when I seen the NOT FOR SALE! at the top I had a feeling. Plus the pics of a really great item and nothing else with it.

Three Strikes.

damn thats a shame.... why do people feel the need to scam and rip off people. Anyway... so who made this figure then? Does he actually do good work... but just then scam people? Or does he use photos of other people's work?

because either way... that is an amazing figure

damn thats a shame.... why do people feel the need to scam and rip off people. Anyway... so who made this figure then? Does he actually do good work... but just then scam people? Or does he use photos of other people's work?

because either way... that is an amazing figure

Lord Vicious posted the link to the actual customizer eariler - https://blog.naver.com/rovo_jin

Back