DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Update - Collection Tour 2017

XM Studios is working on one. :)
Awesome. Their wolverine looks incredible.

Do you know if it is jim lee style cyclops that they are working on? Thanks for the information mate ! :)

It looks pretty close to me. But they generally don't go by any specific artist's style, imo. But there are often elements that seem recognizable.

eQzGAyi.jpg

Wow, I hadn't seen that before. Thanks! And Yeah, looks very jim lee style with their own take on his boots, pouches and belt buckles, etc. Awesome.

Sheez! It's been a while. Well, I'm trying to find my way back to being active in this hobby, and after a few years of lurking around, I've done a new unboxing video. I just got The Mandalorian and The Child 1/4 scale statue by Iron Studios. Review coming soon. I included some photos towards the end of the video, if you're just interested in those.

I finally found the time to finish my review of The Mandalorian and The Child by Iron Studios. It's the first review that I have shot in more than 3 years, so it's been a while. It's also the first review that I've made from my new nerd cave since I recently moved into a new place with my GF. So now I'm banished to my room when it comes to collectibles and video gear, lol! Nah, she's really cool about it all, haha.
🙂
Oh, and I shot this video with a new camera too. So I had to spent a great deal of time familiarizing myself with it. I hope you like the result and will give it a view. Firm handshakes or elbow pumps to everyone! Have a wonderful Monday, and a great week!

I've been re-arranging my statues a bit. Putting some of the heavier pieces at the bottom of my display case. Just for the sake of my own peace of mind. I don't know about you, but I tend to get quite paranoid when it comes to the safety of my statues.
🤣
The Mandalorian by Iron Studios is my newest addition and I found a spot for him in the lower-right. I have my Cable by XM Studios currently boxed up, but I'll put him next to Deadpool where he also used to be. I have a vacant spot too, but it will be taken really soon by the Endgame Captain America, also by Iron Studios. Room/display tour will come in the near future. I have one more thing I want to do first (the empty shelf on the left).

246198267_409731864052578_6773382456642373113_n.jpg

That is awesome. Can I ask, how are you displaying the Falcon? It looks like you have some clear plastic risers? Is it modded? And is Falcon just sitting on it or is it fixed?
It's a display stand made of acrylic. It's made by a company called Wicked Brick. They have a lot of different products, for most displayable LEGO pieces.
It consists of a black piano black base, two large risers, and a bottom pieces between the risers, and top pieces that lots in, to keep the top part of the risers stable as well.
Additionally, there's a laser cut plaque stuck on top of the black base (hard to see), and an attachment (optionable) where all the minifigs and the LEGO plaque can fit on top.

As to the mounting. You remove two of the feet on the Falcon and then rest the model on top of the risers. Gravity does the rest.

It's a display stand made of acrylic. It's made by a company called Wicked Brick. They have a lot of different products, for most displayable LEGO pieces.
It consists of a black piano black base, two large risers, and a bottom pieces between the risers, and top pieces that lots in, to keep the top part of the risers stable as well.
Additionally, there's a laser cut plaque stuck on top of the black base (hard to see), and an attachment (optionable) where all the minifigs and the LEGO plaque can fit on top.

As to the mounting. You remove two of the feet on the Falcon and then rest the model on top of the risers. Gravity does the rest.
Brilliant, thanks!!

Back