Help Support Collector Freaks:

Platty

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... Update - Collection Tour 2017

XM Studios is working on one. :)
Awesome. Their wolverine looks incredible.

Do you know if it is jim lee style cyclops that they are working on? Thanks for the information mate ! :)

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score

It looks pretty close to me. But they generally don't go by any specific artist's style, imo. But there are often elements that seem recognizable.

eQzGAyi.jpg

Platty

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score

Wow, I hadn't seen that before. Thanks! And Yeah, looks very jim lee style with their own take on his boots, pouches and belt buckles, etc. Awesome.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
Sheez! It's been a while. Well, I'm trying to find my way back to being active in this hobby, and after a few years of lurking around, I've done a new unboxing video. I just got The Mandalorian and The Child 1/4 scale statue by Iron Studios. Review coming soon. I included some photos towards the end of the video, if you're just interested in those.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
Premium Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
I finally found the time to finish my review of The Mandalorian and The Child by Iron Studios. It's the first review that I have shot in more than 3 years, so it's been a while. It's also the first review that I've made from my new nerd cave since I recently moved into a new place with my GF. So now I'm banished to my room when it comes to collectibles and video gear, lol! Nah, she's really cool about it all, haha.
🙂
Oh, and I shot this video with a new camera too. So I had to spent a great deal of time familiarizing myself with it. I hope you like the result and will give it a view. Firm handshakes or elbow pumps to everyone! Have a wonderful Monday, and a great week!