Darth Dennis? Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great. I've been thinking of doing a 1:2 scale one, but not sure.
If you enjoy 3D printing, go for it. I personally only 3D print as a means to the end. I find it difficult, inconsistent and frustrating but I powered through several failed prints and reprints because I really wanted that Kenner life size!

Can I ask how deep have you done the shelving for the statues please? Every statue seems to fit on the depth perfect even general grievous.

Just a tick over 18 inches deep. Funny enough, I think I used the measurements on Grievous when designing the built in depth :)
Thankyou. Yer I can see why you would use him for the depth. I'm gathering the height for each shelf is around 27/28 inches?

Last edited:
Thankyou. Yer I can see why you would use him for the depth. I'm gathering the height for each shelf is around 27/28 inches?
Yes, the top shelf is closer to 29 inches so about an inch taller than the middle and lower, which I would love to tell you was intentional, but I just messed up my original calculations! It honestly worked out pretty well as there are a couple of statues that would be very tight without that extra inch.

Being a builder I did think was the middle and lower slighly lower but never the less it looks awesome and given me some great ideas when I move soon and build a new display room. Thankyou for your help.

I’ve added two more life size Fetts to the party and I think I am legit done doing them for myself. I’m opening up for commissions so hopefully I can continue the hobby and maybe make a buck or two to help offset the collecting habit. Here’s my post sarlaac Fett, Holiday Special Fett and an updated room view

79CE0150-AEF4-47CC-A788-AB7EBE438254.jpeg
859F3519-504F-4D11-8DB4-8BD2A463087B.jpeg
77D56271-F482-4CDC-BB4C-F983B683CA9B.jpeg

Nice collection. :) I liked how you use those niches to display your Star Wars statues rather than getting somekind of furniture.

Last edited:
Back