Darth Dennis? Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, that's a man-cave!!!! Brilliant displays, great grey colour finish across the room, so the figures really pop, and super-effective lighting! I think if collector's heaven had a Welcome Foyer, this would be it. haha...Enjoy!

Thought I'd provide an update as I just took a few photos for another thread. I have built four life size Fetts in the past 14 months whilst being locked down during the pandemic. I sourced everything off the internet (Etsy, TheDentedHelmet, etc.) and learned to air brush, use a dremmel, weather clothing and lots of other fun stuff. Oh yeah, I guess I also bought a 3D printer and made a life size Kenner action figure as well. Here's pics of each. I'm waiting on the jetpacks for the Supertrooper and Mando Fett to completely finish them up. Enjoy!

ESB Fett Full.jpg

ROTJ Fett Full.jpg

Mando Full.jpg

Super trooper Full.jpg

3D Fett Full.jpg

and here's a look at the room from my work from home desk. I will admit that occasionally during boring meetings my eyes and mind might wander! :)

Room 11-2021.jpg

This is one amazing display room and them Fett's are fantastic especially like said above the mandalorian version. This room what given me so many ideas for my build when I move shortly. I have so many sideshow, MYC etc statues etc I really need to put a lot of thought into how to display as many as possible but without it looking crowded. I take my hat of to you. Prob the best display I seen. Congratulations.

I'm buying a mannequin and a pair of jockeys to create my next life size Fett! If you've seen BoBF Episode 3, you know :rotfl

View attachment 555420
haha excellent idea, better to go for a skin coloured mannequin though....and no six pack ! :)

A lifesize Tusken Fett would look amazing with weapons on his back, just the headsculpt is the difficult thing to pull off well....

I wonder if you could somehow scan a 1/6 scale head sculpt and blow up to 1:1 scale. Maybe ??

haha excellent idea, better to go for a skin coloured mannequin though....and no six pack ! :)

A lifesize Tusken Fett would look amazing with weapons on his back, just the headsculpt is the difficult thing to pull off well....

I wonder if you could somehow scan a 1/6 scale head sculpt and blow up to 1:1 scale. Maybe ??
I'm 53 and bald...I might just dress up and roam around the basement :)

I finished my updated Han in Carbonite over the weekend and since I had to take apart my ESB Fett to switch out my Hans, I went ahead and re-dyed the flight suit to be more accurate and modified the pose a bit. If you're on TheDentedHelmet you'll recognize the pose as the one used by rafalfett as his icon. Dude has done a ton for those of us in the build community so I dig being able to tip my cap to him in this way.

ESB Fett Update.jpg

Back