Darth Dennis? Man Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much weight do you figure those shelves can hold? I built some for myself as well, but I've kept a post in the middle just in case.

I was watching Star Wars the other day and I mentioned to my wife about the doors and how cool it would be to build some into a collection room...and here you did it! Too cool! Very impressive.

Excellence in a display. Everything cleanly, neatly presented.

How much weight do you figure those shelves can hold? I built some for myself as well, but I've kept a post in the middle just in case.

They could hold a couple hundred pounds pretty easily. I kept the 2x4 wood slats pretty close together so they?d support any statue I had. I remember standing on the middle shelf before I dry walled it to reach something on the ceiling so it?s pretty strong. The key is those 2x4s. The closer together the stronger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I love the room and glad to hear others appreciate the work as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess your spouse should get some space but that damn work out room is taking up precious Star Wars space!!

Honestly though, love what you've done and I hope to achieve something similar in my next house!

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I guess your spouse should get some space but that damn work out room is taking up precious Star Wars space!!

Honestly though, love what you've done and I hope to achieve something similar in my next house!

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Yeah, the workout room is really just a storage space. My wife is convinced that one day she'll come home and that wall will be gone! :)

I'm looking to build a custom display for some half scales and 1/4s what type of wood did you use just normal plywood and 2x4?

Also who made and or how did you make the glass case? I want to encase my hot toys infinity gauntlet and nano gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

If I were a millionaire, this is what my house would look like too! Simply incredible!

Back