DarkSide: The Matrix - Neo (Keanu Reeves) 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
NEO - THE MATRIX: 1/4 Scale Statue by DarkSide Collectibles
WARNER BROS & KEANU REEVES APPROVED!
STAY TUNED!

REfz4AJ.jpg

s5Sdgqi.jpg

4LlIH2s.jpg

XbxwgFI.jpg

Fully sculpted.

Last edited:
Meh. All these years and no one has made the Reloaded robes officially in sixth scale.

Hopefully someone does to tie in with the new film.

Can't really say I care for this suit, or the way it is displayed here. I would have preferred the first movie's look, but going to follow just incase it clicks

I think the last pic looks really good

If it turns out like that then I'd be tempted

Yeah, the 3D render looks really good, but the last prototype(?) looks pretty off, and it may just be the glasses and angle. The base is unfortunate... terrible interpretation art.

The clenched fists are also weird. It makes him look like he's nervous when his arms aren't tense. These are reloaded poster poses anyways, might as well make them right.

However, this outfit and pose is what I've been waiting for, so I may bite the bullet anyways, especially if Trinity looks as good.

Last edited:
The base needs toning down / a bit more class as it looks cheap at the mo

I really like the rest of it though

Of all the choices they had in terms of pose, they went with one so incredibly boring, and it looks like the same for Trinity. The Matrix is renowned for all the jumping, flying and style, but these just have both Neo and Trinity standing in a non-iconic, neutral pose. And why go with Matrix Reloaded? The original is the one and only. Neo's black jacket in the original is so iconic.

I feel they should have gone for this look if they were going neutral poses. Would also 100% have purchased Trinity if they made a 1/4 version of her doing the mid-air flying kick - such a wasted opportunity.

hqdefault (2).jpg

Last edited:
I personally like the pose they chose. It's like he's ready to fight or flight. The reloaded poster he's just got his hands open, plus goes with the other companion statues in fight stances.

I personally like the pose they chose. It's like he's ready to fight or flight. The reloaded poster he's just got his hands open, plus goes with the other companion statues in fight stances.

First post and from the UK, do you happen to be working on this figure? :D

Back