DarkSide / Infinite: Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan - Captain Spock 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
MgwWPSM.jpg

DarkSide Collectibles Studio said:
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

DarkSide Collectibles Studio Proudly Presents its 1/3 Scale Limited Edition Statue of Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock (Wrath of Khan)

PRE ORDERS START 30/10/2019
www.dsc-studio.com
www.darksidetoy.com

kI3bfqU.jpg

Joshua Aniskevich said:
How does this get order to the U.S.?? Without paying any crazy expensive shipping Fee's..?!? Would I be able to get it through SideShow.?!?

We will inform all our US customers accordingly prior release

Ronald Van der Cruyssen said:
Top what is the price ?

The price will be announced 30/10/2019!

Mark Douglas said:
Kirk next right?

Picard next and then Kirk!

Last edited:
Spock fans Dream.. seems to be something off with his eyes,possibly just the angle of the photo.I do hope that sweaty looking sheen on his face is just the photo.
All in all pretty cool for an older looking Movie age Spock.

Looks great. Any idea what the price will be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been messaging with them
Via FB. they will be announcing a USA distributor soon also. Maybe Sideshow I wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
PRESS RELEASE

SIDESHOW BECOMES THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR DARKSIDE COLLECTIBLES STUDIO™

DarkSide Collectibles Studio™ welcomes an exciting new partnership with the global pop culture pioneer Sideshow!
Through this new collaboration, Sideshow will become the exclusive distributor of DSC Studio™ items from fan-favorite franchises and licenses such as Star Trek, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil.

Since its inception in 1994, Sideshow has become the most prestigious and high-end collectibles company manufacturing statues and figures inspired by movies, comics, and pop culture characters. The company also distributes a variety of carefully curated products from other luxury collectibles makers, turning Sideshow.com into the premiere destination for fans looking to expand their own collections, no matter the fandom.

DarkSide Collectibles Studio™ is a member of E.M.A. Legendary Collectibles Group Limited based in Europe. The company was founded in 1999 with the main purpose of selling and distributing collectibles. In 2018, the company expanded its business by signing manufacturing contracts with Studio Canal, Oak Productions, Paramount, CBS, and CAPCOM. The mission of DSC Studio™ is to develop limited edition, highly detailed artifacts and offer the ultimate collector’s experience.

To celebrate the achievement of this new partnership, DarkSide Collectibles Studio™ will debut two new statue launches through Sideshow.com, including the Leonard Nimoy as Captain Spock 1:3 Scale Museum Statue from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, and the T-800 on Motorcycle Limited Signature Edition 1:4 Scale Statue from Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The release date in Sideshow is Monday, 4th of November.

2char

Looks awesome and the EX is great but that base is pretty gaudy. I don?t mind the seal but that big Captain Spock type is totally unnecessary. I would eliminate it altogether and just have it be black. Sometimes less truly is more. Or perhaps make it optional for those who like it?

Looks nice, but with that price, I'm good with the 1/4 statue from HCG.

View attachment 470205

I have often wondered about those HCG Kirk & Spock statues. Are they any good? Does anyone know what they retailed for when they came out? I have their 1/4 Ghostbusters statues and their Edward Scissorhands which I think are excellent.

I have often wondered about those HCG Kirk & Spock statues. Are they any good? Does anyone know what they retailed for when they came out? I have their 1/4 Ghostbusters statues and their Edward Scissorhands which I think are excellent.

Really love mine. Very good proportions, paint, sculpt. Classic Spock.
Got mine on ebay for $299 shipped. No regrets.
I'm sure there are reviews online, I do recommend it.

Last edited:
Back