DarkSide Collectibles: Superman 1978 (Christopher Reeve) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
e1g9mSl.jpg

Wonder if it’s fully sculpted or if it’ll have a fabric suit. That would be deciding factor for me as I would much prefer a fabric suit, especially at that scale.

I hope the flagpole is removable as I don't need the American flag, or a second bit of fabric waving about (assuming the cape is fabric also)

I hope the flagpole is removable as I don't need the American flag, or a second bit of fabric waving about (assuming the cape is fabric also)
I would image it is removable. I can see that being something that could break during shipping if it were permanently attached to the base. But I agree, nothing against the homeland, but I think it would be a cleaner display without the flag.

I assume they were going for the line of Truth, Justice and American Way.

The Iron Studios 1:10 also had the flag but I think that was renacting the flag pole scene.

I assume they were going for the line of Truth, Justice and American Way.

The Iron Studios 1:10 also had the flag but I think that was renacting the flag pole scene.
Yep I get the look, I'd like the option to display without though

Would be cool if there was a full actual prototype reveal today with it being Reeve's birthday (thanks google :lol), but that probably won't happen.

Back